Support Forums

Full Version: My problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been happy for the last 3 months, before that I planned to kill myself on new years eve just as the sun was setting. my plan was to get super stoned, drunk and trippin on acid just because i like those things even though i haven't done them in ages and slit my wrists upwards and die watching the sun se. well i didn't do that i was drinking at 7:00am and passed out before the sun set so that plan was a fail then sometime in feburary i tried to choke myself to death while i was drunkbut my friends restrained me and I ended up going to the hospital for alcohol poisoning again another fail. I was seeing a shrink but stop as they are useless. At the moment I'm depressed again and thinking about suicide again but this time fully going through with it. kind of over my life and my family just neglect me from everything, my mum, sister and brother went on a 2 week cruise to fiji without telling me and didn't even bother inviting me, my dad died last year,feburary 2nd from throat cancer and that's what got the whole depression rolling. he was my best friend, my dad and mostly my mentor, since i was young he played army games with me, played command and conquer with him when i was 7, he is like the only person who loved me and didn't neglect me or anything. even when my mum divorced him i stayed with him because i loved him so much, he helped me through some rough times but now i got nobody even my friends don't really care and all and all i only have like two true friends.
someone told me that we have to find our purpose in life but from my persective our only purpose is to slave our asses off for a piece of paper.
this is a legit post and is coming from the heart Unsure i got buttfucked by people on HF because i posted it in the lounge and they sent me here.
I remember seeing this on HF. Things will get better man. Just set your goals, and live for yourself. Always remember that tomorrows another day.
Well suicide is never an option... If you think every one is neglecting you then make your own life.. Start working or you are in school then study hard.. make books ur best friend..... Stop drinking and think of your dad whenever you want to die..
Think that , if he were alive how would he feel if he saw you dead... I am sure he is still around you, watching you.... Just make your own life..
I hope you dont do such things again.. PM me if you need more advice or anything! Smile)