Support Forums

Full Version: I believe it's over
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I'm broke. To illustrate how broke I am, let me say that I am currently sitting in the room, with blankets over my windows, no light, pillows on the doors to minimize the noise. The reason for that is because electricity company came 4 times today to shut down my power. I have to pretend like no one is home. It's not my fault tho, it's my parent's fault. I can't get a job due to the shitty law, I am finishing highschool and I can't legally have a job during this time, and the funny thing is, if my power gets disconnected, I won't be able to finish my graduation work, and I won't be able to graduate. And to be able to work, I have to do a shitload of paperwork that I can't afford.

I tried Sharecash and other sites like that. I gave up after two months because I guess I'm too stupid to come up with a good idea and make profit out of it. All I managed to get is $100 :/

The best part is, my Internet is getting disconnected this month, so I'll be completely cut off from the world. When my electricity gets shut down, I won't have a cellphone, I won't have Internet, I'll have nothing. I won't be able to wash, eat cooked dinner, watch TV, iron my clothes...

I'm pretty much screwed. I was thinking about robbing something, but then I realized that I can't afford even a toy gun :/ Killing myself is not an option, I can't afford it as well.

I'm fudged :S
Well, why dont you go and live with ur friend or some relative? Complete your paperwork.. graduate find a job and get things back in order Smile
I know it seems easy for me to say but it is a difficult job..
Wish you luck! Smile)
Go live with someone, and go to the library when you want to use your computer, it's a better environment. And go talk to a counselor at school
Try to stay in school even after school is over to minimize the electricity being used in your house, try to unplug things you don't really need that is on. Go to the library for computer time, or the computer lab if your school lets you stay there after school. Go over friends house and chill there while eating their food. But if you would like to know how to gain some money, add me on Skype, I could help you.
I had this happen to me once. I lived with a friend for a couple weeks, and got back on my feet.
You should try and get a room mate, that's the best thing i can come up with for you without you getting a part time job.