Support Forums

Full Version: Android Ice Cream Sandwich.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've tried searching the forum for this but couldn't find anything, so I'm sorry if there are any similar to this.

Anyway, I am just wondering whether there are any confirmed dates for the updates to Android ICS. I have the Sony Ericsson Xperia ARC and I have heard rumours that the update will be available around April/May time. Can anyone confirm this?

Also has anyone already updated to ICS? If so, what are your thoughts so far?
The Samsung Galaxy S II users would most likely get the Android 4.0 Update by 19th Mar’12

I dunno lol, I found that on google, I don't even use android XD
Yeah I've heard that all the newer phones, Xperia ARC S, Galaxy SII etc, are getting the update before the older models. Sure, those phones are newer, but the older models were bought first, so I think they should be updated first. But apparently not.
I'm currently using ICS in my tablet and I love it. So many great features Gingerbread really lacked of.
I also have an Android phone and use ICS which is better than Gingerbread. Also I am developing an app for Android. I am not a professional developer but I was always interested in computers and other related technologies. Then found a page that offered information about app development for Android with code snippets. I found it to be really useful during the development process. In case some of you also would like to develop an own app for Android it is a good place to get started (http://www.voip-sip-sdk.com/p_456-voip-a...-voip.html). Hope this information will be useful for some of you.