Support Forums

Full Version: What to do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I got jealous of a friend of my girlfriend and all she did was talked to him and mentioned about him the whole day yesterday and now I'm pretty much jealous. Her friend lives in Michigan (Facebook friend) and he has a girlfriend. She's probably Skyping w/ him right now

Also, take note she's on her period and she blew up because I was all jealous and crap.

>Girl got a new friend
>Girl talked about him all the time and spent the whole night w/ him Skyping yesterday
>I got jealous
>She got mad at me for not trusting her apparently.

What to do?
I have major jealousy issues as well. You being jealous because all she did was talk about him all day and Skyping with him all night is completely alright.

Not trusting her is a completely different scenario. She would only have a reason if you made a big deal out of it trust wise. Odds are you're fine man. If your girlfriend is faithful, then she's faithful. Maybe you can talk to the guy friend to see what the deal is, and lay out your case to him. Maybe he'll understand.
If you and her have been together for a while I'm sure there's no need for you to get jealous, there's probably nothing bad going on. If that's what's on your mind.

Do you trust her?
(03-14-2012, 05:27 AM)Renowned Wrote: [ -> ]If you and her have been together for a while I'm sure there's no need for you to get jealous, there's probably nothing bad going on. If that's what's on your mind.

Do you trust her?

I did trust her till this:
(Facebook chat)

I'm the Sndfrwef guy.
How well do you trust Leslie? Because it seems to me that he really believes that she isn't the right person for you.
What I would suggest is that you wait it out for a few days and see what changes. Maybe its just that your girlfriend is excited to be talking to her friend after, in what could be, a long while.
Yeah, we ended up breaking up.

(03-14-2012, 07:08 PM)Kr4z1 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, we ended up breaking up.

Well, on the bright side, you'll probably find some one better for you and some one who doesn't mind her boyfriend getting jealous.
I heard chicks usually like that.
(03-14-2012, 07:08 PM)Kr4z1 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, we ended up breaking up.
I am really sorry to hear that :/. Stay strong, there is always someone out there for you.
So did I but she thinks I'm keeping her from living life or whatever.

Tactical Turtle -

I had my friends cheered me up and it really worked so not depress or as much as I was

Thanks for the responses guys appreciate it.
Hmm, So after reading your post I interpret that she is doing that on purpose that refers to talking about him to you. Brother Iam not offending you but I can say she was stupid as she was dating and skyping with another guy Confused that is obvious any boyfriend would get jealous if this happens. She was not at all understanding this shows. So its a positive that you both did break up, you seem to be a decent and understanding man while on the other hand she was not the type you can get along with. You will find a better lover and will not regret this. Cheers buddy.
Pages: 1 2