Support Forums

Full Version: Help during scary games.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello I have a problem, I really like this game called "Alan Wake" but everytime the ghost people comes I get chills, so how can I make this game less scary?

Please do not say "Don't play it"

I really like the game play and the history, but its just the ghost people that freaks me out, when they arrives.
Keep the lights open and have some external background noise like music or something.
That should help atleast a little bit. Smile
I do that, but I cant have a background noise, then I cannot hear when a person is coming from behind.
Do what the incredibly successful Youtube gamer, Pewdiepie, does; talk to yourself while you play making jokes and it'll distract you.
haha, I'm currently watching some of his videos now Big Grin

anyways. I really wanna play "Alan Wake" but I somehow cannot because of the scary booms when the ghosts arrives.
Play in a well lit room and turn up the brightness.
(03-13-2012, 11:07 AM)Vito Scaletta Wrote: [ -> ]haha, I'm currently watching some of his videos now Big Grin

anyways. I really wanna play "Alan Wake" but I somehow cannot because of the scary booms when the ghosts arrives.

You could also search to see if there's any mods for the game that change that; for example, the meme mod for Amnesia.
I found a trainer though, witch gave me unlimited ammo/health/stamina/ no reload.

So the game is not as scary as it was.

I am like 15 minutes away in completing it.
What i would do, is keep all the lights on and your door open.
Try and talk to someone while playing, or just join a party (If XBL/PSN)
This always seem to help me with scary movies.
Pages: 1 2