Support Forums

Full Version: Who likes Pokemon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So yeah guys, anyone here who likes Pokemon? If you like it, check my sig. Thanks!
Wrong section Sync, advertise your forum in the showcase section.
I miss Pokemon from when I was child, the introduction of the DS ruined it for me; but I'm a sucker for the pixels, not the blurry pictures of people.
I used to like Pokemon, but not anymore...I guess I just grew out of it? Haha, good times watching it and playing with the cards.
I use to love pokemon when I was a kid, I think I grew out of it and went to yu-gi-oh and then onto further hobbies.
I use to love pokemon, there will always be a place for it in my heart.
I saw few movies as I was a kid, but since I had to wage them with Digimon they lost.
Simply because Digimon speak.
(03-14-2012, 09:05 AM)NekoChan Wrote: [ -> ]I saw few movies as I was a kid, but since I had to wage them with Digimon they lost.
Simply because Digimon speak.

Pokemon spoke, too! Just not a language humans could comprehend.
(03-14-2012, 03:17 PM)Alreiger Wrote: [ -> ]Pokemon spoke, too! Just not a language humans could comprehend.

You understood what I meant there.
They can actually speak human language. But not all pokemons. Meowth on the episodes can speak human language.
Pages: 1 2 3