Support Forums

Full Version: Girlfriend Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My girl friend and I have been dating for 9 months now and I love her and love being around her, so far Ive gotten to 3rd base with her but i want to take the relationship to the next step, which of course is sex, but when ever I try and bring it up she avoids the whole topic altogether, yet she acts like she want to do it and acts all sexual in the process. She even made me go buy condoms but i never got a chance to use them at all. I don't know if I'm being whiny or if this feeling is justified but how do I go about making my girl friend less frigid?

She's just trying to make sure you're the one she wants to do it with, girls are a very sensitive and complex gender. She may lead you along a few times but atleast you're getting to 3rd base, you can't rush these things. Never call her frigid, by saying that she will think all you want from her is sexual favours.
(03-09-2012, 11:36 PM)iKraZee Wrote: [ -> ]She's just trying to make sure you're the one she wants to do it with, girls are a very sensitive and complex gender. She may lead you along a few times but atleast you're getting to 3rd base, you can't rush these things. Never call her frigid, by saying that she will think all you want from her is sexual favours.

I never really thought of it that way, and I didn't know about the "calling her frigid" part. Its just I have needs too and I cant wait forever, that's all :/
(03-09-2012, 11:44 PM)The_Digital_Soldier Wrote: [ -> ]I never really thought of it that way, and I didn't know about the "calling her frigid" part. Its just I have needs too and I cant wait forever, that's all :/

You don't have to wait forever, just a little patience. Show her you're good to her, she will come around soon enough.
alright, ill wait a little longer then. thanks for clearing things up. Smile
Yea, I agree with iKraZee, for you being a guy is easy to have sex but for a girl its not as easy and simple as its for men so just wait and give her time, she will come back to you Smile
(03-10-2012, 01:00 AM)Crystal Wrote: [ -> ]Yea, I agree with iKraZee, for you being a guy is easy to have sex but for a girl its not as easy and simple as its for men so just wait and give her time, she will come back to you Smile

Well it depends if the girl is a virgin, I can see a lot of girls having sex down the streets.

@OP maybe you need to use some perfume to make her more wet Roflmao
It would be helpful if you would describe her emotions and the way she acts when you bring up sex or anything related.
Saying she is ignoring it isn't helpful at all.

I need exact emotions and the picture of the process in order to analyze the problem.

Human nature is far too complex to talk about girls in general, you need to analyze the subject before giving feedback on the problem.