Support Forums

Full Version: People judge me by what I wear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am by no means "Ghetto" but my parents and some kids at school are very judgmental when they first see me. I do not wear my pants half way down my ass or anything, but i do wear Hip-Hop kinda clothes. (Gshocks, Graphic Shirts, Snap Backs) Once I actually meet people they realize I am cool, but IDK why everyone has to be so freakin Judgmental.
You get used to it the older you get.
I have tattoos all over me. From my face down to my toes and almost every place inbetween.
I get the same sort of reactions from people i have just met.
(03-02-2012, 04:53 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]You get used to it the older you get.
I have tattoos all over me. From my face down to my toes and almost every place inbetween.
I get the same sort of reactions from people i have just met.

I can understand tattoos can change someones opinion slightly, but slightly dressing "Gangster" when that is the the image i am shooting for, should not be judged with such a shitty attitude.
People judge people all the time. Not only on clothes but how they walk, eat, look, smell, etc.
I think its just how peple think.. trust me you should just ignore all this...
(03-02-2012, 05:10 PM)[M] Wrote: [ -> ]I can understand tattoos can change someones opinion slightly, but slightly dressing "Gangster" when that is the the image i am shooting for, should not be judged with such a shitty attitude.

Why would tattoos be any different from clothes you wear or the hair style you have or the piercings you have?
I have a "image i am shooting for" just like you. See its perception that is the problem.

(03-02-2012, 07:00 PM)RooЯ Wrote: [ -> ]People judge people all the time. Not only on clothes but how they walk, eat, look, smell, etc.

YEP!

(03-03-2012, 01:00 AM)Crystal Wrote: [ -> ]I think its just how peple think.. trust me you should just ignore all this...

Ignore it?
Screw that rebel against it! We are all allowed to be who we want to be.
No one should be allowed to say to us your hair is to long or your pants are not high enough up your ass.
Dont agree one bit. Fight the power!!!! lol Smile
Don't let people judge you by something so insignificant as that.
If people give you hate just because of what you wear then ignore them.
I've got a friend who wear ganster's clothes too but no one judge him and everyone respect him.You should talk to your friend about this.
If you dress like a gangster, act like a gangster! Just rob them of all their possessions and run away shouting "f ck the police no justice no peace".
That's what I would do anyway.
(03-03-2012, 07:24 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]If you dress like a gangster, act like a gangster! Just rob them of all their possessions and run away shouting "f ck the police no justice no peace".
That's what I would do anyway.

Haa, this is the best advice ever Roflmao
Pages: 1 2