Support Forums

Full Version: Death
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have this growing concern that one day, everyone will die. Including myself of course

Honestly i broke down life and came up with some conclusions...

1. There is no God (Sorry religious people) because no one can confirm there is and everything i prayed for just so happened to be a "Coincidence"

2. Eventually one day, i will get old and die. I will see nothing and i won't even know im dead

Sad truth.. But i guess that's life. It makes me cry honestly and i brings me down everyday
Well since you know the truth although I dont agree with the 1st point but nvm that.. Since you know it so "you should live life, kings size" You never when you die.. Instead of thinking negative, think positive and enjoy till the time you are alive.
I'm not religious either, but your logic is highly flawed in many ways:

Quote:1. There is no God (Sorry religious people) because no one can confirm there is and everything i prayed for just so happened to be a "Coincidence"

Alright, what if no one can confirm aliens exist? Does that mean they don't? What if God is an alien life form? What if it's a spirit? You don't know either.

Secondly, how can you PROVE that it was coincidence or fate? When you can go back and change the variables around to double check Smile

Quote:2. Eventually one day, i will get old and die. I will see nothing and i won't even know im dead

Are you an expert on the science of dying then? I don't think so.

Quote:Honestly i broke down life and came up with some conclusions...

You have your opinions on life, but you don't have the answers to it.
One's beliefs don't have to effect the way you feel about death, I myself believe in God/Jesus because it gives myself faith in a better days, I know it may seem skeptical to other people, but I was raised that way and highly accepted it as it made me seem safer

Anyways to deal with your problem I say you just have to live life at your fullest if you feel this way, of course everyone is going to die, it's a known fact, but there's no real reason to cry over it, Just hang in there and think of the positives.

Good luck, stay safe.
God exists as part faith I believe, and part truth, but a group of people or a person, eventually overtime spread the rumour which molded it into a faith for people to believe in so that they didn't have to rack their brains up with the unknown variables and questions to life itself. And of course, over time the story inevitably has to change because nobody is going to keep the details of every part word for word from generation to generation.

"Who created the world? Oh... God did it."

"Let there be light" - Aliens? UFO's from the sky? Aircrafts?

Religion has changed drastically i'm sure over time into something more of a theory than that of something which once was truth.

But if you look at the depictings on Egyptian temples and other cultural cave's and stone, you'll see quite a few pictorial paintings that are similar from place to place, continent to continent. So do they all have telekinesis? Or was this the method's of some sort of extraterrestrial human genetic modifications? We'll never know, but architects have found some pretty bazaar bone structures out there.
(02-28-2012, 09:30 PM)Reptar Wrote: [ -> ]I have this growing concern that one day, everyone will die. Including myself of course

1. There is no God (Sorry religious people) because no one can confirm there is and everything i prayed for just so happened to be a "Coincidence"

2. Eventually one day, i will get old and die. I will see nothing and i won't even know im dead

Sad truth.. But i guess that's life. It makes me cry honestly and i brings me down everyday

Thats life mate.
Even worse than the fact you get old and die is.....
Look at the news any day of the week and look at the poor people that have died at the hands of others.
Dont only think of yourself man. Thats almost selfish.
Sure we all die but thats the cycle of life.
Enjoy your days if you believe in religion or not.
Enjoy every day as thought it was your last and you will live a happy life.
Spend you life waiting to die then you will have a crap life.
(02-29-2012, 12:53 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]Thats life mate.
Even worse than the fact you get old and die is.....
Look at the news any day of the week and look at the poor people that have died at the hands of others.
Dont only think of yourself man. Thats almost selfish.
Sure we all die but thats the cycle of life.
Enjoy your days if you believe in religion or not.
Enjoy every day as thought it was your last and you will live a happy life.
Spend you life waiting to die then you will have a crap life.

Just because i never stated about i feel about others dying doesn't mean i don't care and im selfish. I do care..

Also, stating that im not a expert in science doesn't prove you're right lol. Sorry, that seemed more like a flame comment then trying to help

Other then this thought, i am a very helpful happy person. I only think about this stuff before i go to sleep. That's the reason why i choose not to sleep anymore
(02-29-2012, 10:29 AM)Reptar Wrote: [ -> ]Just because i never stated about i feel about others dying doesn't mean i don't care and im selfish. I do care..

Also, stating that im not a expert in science doesn't prove you're right lol. Sorry, that seemed more like a flame comment then trying to help

Other then this thought, i am a very helpful happy person. I only think about this stuff before i go to sleep. That's the reason why i choose not to sleep anymore

It's only common sense and logic that I am right here... I never stated anything as fact like you did, I was telling you that you don't know if you're right or wrong; just because nobody has proof that God exists does not mean he doesn't regardless of whether you look at it from a religious perspective or not (and i'm not religious at all, i'm just open minded). You completely missed the boat here on my point.

And the fact that i'm pretty sure you have never died before only would dictate further that you don't know what the afterlife is like. Now how would I be wrong for saying these things based on common sense?

I don't have anything to help you with because I don't know how to help in this case, but i'm giving you some facts here. You are giving away opinions and personal views here and there is a difference.

I do think the problem here is a result of your closed minded attitude though, which is depicted by the words you've posted (and to which I directly replied to in this case), as you look at the things with a magnifying glass instead of seeing the bigger picture. You view life like everyone's going to die eventually, so what's the point? Instead of looking at it like, we only have a certain amount of time to live, so why not enjoy it in it's fullest?
Now, if you don't feel like this, it will seem a bit weird, but; Do you often feel a black hole kind of feeling inside you when you think about these things?

Does it scare you to think about the universe?..

As a said, it will seem weird, unless you do feel like this.

EDIT: @Ace, lay off the guy a little mate. He's open to his own opinion, although he shouldn't try to put it forward as a fact.
(02-28-2012, 10:17 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]God exists as part faith I believe, and part truth, but a group of people or a person, eventually overtime spread the rumour which molded it into a faith for people to believe in so that they didn't have to rack their brains up with the unknown variables and questions to life itself.

That's exactly how I feel. I see God as belief. Something for people to fall back on when there's something unexplained. A life safety net if you will.
(02-28-2012, 09:30 PM)Reptar Wrote: [ -> ]I have this growing concern that one day, everyone will die. Including myself of course

Yes, everyone will die. You will die. Everyone that has ever known you will die, and everything you've ever interacted with or had an impact on will fade. Accept this, and you can open new doors. As you realize this, you can truly begin to live. There is nothing holding you back from making the most of your time. You were not conscious, and then one day somehow you were. Whether or not that comes from a god, that is a special thing to experience. And if it happens once... who's to say it can't happen again?
Pages: 1 2 3