Support Forums

Full Version: Am I being replaced?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello There,

I am 16 years old, I live in Holland and I am a pupil in highschool.

Basically, I was good friends with a lot of people from my class ( I still am) but now it has changed, I am still good friends but my "status" is being replaced, some new kid has been ruining all of it for me since the beginning of the year, he has been acting very mean to me and keeps degrading me in front of my friends, a girl from my class used to ALWAYS sit next to me in class. Now she sits next to that kid, and thats the thing that hurts the most. I am kind of in love with that girl, but I am trying to forget it, but it hurts everytime she sits next to him instead of me, this has been going on for about 4 months or so.

Mind you, my friends arent people that I can openly discuss this with ( I think ).

Am I being replaced or am I just jealous?

Thanks for reading ~
It does sound like you're being replaced, but unfortunately this does happen some times. Try and get back into the group and make the other guy back off.
(02-28-2012, 11:22 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]It does sound like you're being replaced, but unfortunately this does happen some times. Try and get back into the group and make the other guy back off.

How can I do this?

Everybody likes that kid, and I am just trying to be nice to everyone.

How can I make so that I can sit next to the girl for good..?

P.S He smells very very bad.
(02-28-2012, 11:25 AM)gtaclick Wrote: [ -> ]How can I do this?

Everybody likes that kid, and I am just trying to be nice to everyone.

How can I make so that I can sit next to the girl for good..?

P.S He smells very very bad.

You have to look at what he's doing that you aren't to find out why it's happening. Once you've done that you can try to find a way to exploit that to show him up.
(02-28-2012, 11:29 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]You have to look at what he's doing that you aren't to find out why it's happening. Once you've done that you can try to find a way to exploit that to show him up.

To the girl: He is being a suckup and everytime something sexual is said, he refers it to her ( when she is there ).

To my friends: He does WHATEVER they like as in games, so they have something to talk about.

I guess I could do the second one, but the first one I cant because well.. I am kind of shy.
The guy sounds like me, haha. Well if he is like me, he's only doing it because he's afraid of not being accepted by people. Try and confront him when your other friends arent there and ask him why he does what he does. Try and push forward that they're your friends too and that you don't want to be pushed out. Try not to sound angry, as that could result in conflict. Make sure you talk to him in a nice pitch/tone.
(02-28-2012, 11:46 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]The guy sounds like me, haha. Well if he is like me, he's only doing it because he's afraid of not being accepted by people. Try and confront him when your other friends arent there and ask him why he does what he does. Try and push forward that they're your friends too and that you don't want to be pushed out. Try not to sound angry, as that could result in conflict. Make sure you talk to him in a nice pitch/tone.

Wont I sound like a needy loser when I say it like that? >.<

Maybe I should just talk one on one to him?
(02-28-2012, 12:08 PM)gtaclick Wrote: [ -> ]Wont I sound like a needy loser when I say it like that? >.<

Maybe I should just talk one on one to him?

That's exactly what I just said, lol.
(02-28-2012, 12:11 PM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]That's exactly what I just said, lol.

Sorry I misread that part, I thought it stated when your friends ARE around.

Sorry, and thanks for the advice Smile
I really hope not, good luck broski!
Pages: 1 2