Support Forums

Full Version: Please close teh thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please close this thread, don't need it now.
1. You have so much to live for, don't let a girl get you down. Yes you loved her a lot and she broke up with you, you need to understand the fact that she's not the right one, bud. You can spend your whole life worry about this girl, or just try to build up the courage to just end it within your mind, trust me it'll be hard, but it's worth the shot.

2. About your insecurities about your haircut, if it bothers you that much just grow it out again. It shouldn't bother you all that much, if they insist on teasing just ignore them, it might be hard, but I know what it's like to be teased, you will have trouble with it at first, but understand that others opinions shouldn't count.

3. Your grades; As for your grades you shouldn't worry about those too much, just find a peaceful state of mind, light some incense and let the cure of Aromatherapy do the job of calming you down, it's a big stress reliever and I'm almost positive it will work. Block all outside forces and just focus on that one particular subject. Don't think of the problems, just focus on your life ahead. Think about it this way, when you leave high school in four year, and they're done with the teasing, will you ever see all of them again? Just try your best to get all of grades perfect so you can get enough scholarships to enlist in a decent university.

4. As for the STD problem, you honestly do have to tell your parents about this, they may question what you did, but you have to be honest right there and then. You don't know the risk of having this thing just staying there instead of getting some sort of treatment.

5. Suicide ain't the last choice, you have so much to live for, like I said all this stuff won't matter in the future years, after high school you'll be starting a whole new life, and you'll get away from all that trouble. Just hang in there.

Good luck man, I hope you understand where I came from, enjoy your evening.