Support Forums

Full Version: New Girl <3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, There is this girl in my grade, and I think she finally made me move on from my last one! She is Very beautiful, she has an amazing body, she is smart, easy to talk to, etc... I could go on forever!

Just one problem, I like her, she doesn't like me. We do talk, as we sit right beside eachother in history and Bible, but she doesn't like me that way. She does not currently have a boyfriend, but she is very attrative so I am worried she might not be single for long. I am willing to do whatever it takes to win her over :/ Note this, I am one of the "Jocks" Of the school, I am not a jerk in any way, and I know she likes me as a friend, but nothing more. I do not see it impossible to win her over due to the fact that I am not completly out of her League.

What can I do to impress her? What can I do to win her over? Help! Thanks!
Well you can always man up and tell her how you feel and ask her out. Seems to me that all the women I've dated like a man who is straight forward. Whats the worst that can happen? She says no and you guys have an awkward moment for a week or two then your friends again.
The best thing to do would take things very easily ask her if she values you more as a friend or if there would ever be a chance of you guys being in a relationship. However pushing her to try and be in a relationship could make her reject you more so be very careful as you could lose her frienship also if she values you more as a friend. Trying to impress her will not be a good move it is best to be yourself if she appreciates you that way she will appreciate you anyway. Best of luck bro regards UB3R
Just act considerate around her, offer help in things, be there for her when she is rolling in with the tough times. Take into consideration all the things a girl would want a guy to help them with, show them you're kind, but not too kind.

Just make sure not to be so straight forward with the amount of time you've known her, you can't be like after one month " I think I like you" and not really have any valid reasons besides her being beautiful.

Good luck man, I hope you win her over.
If you really love her and don't want to let her go then go and talk very seriously with her about what you feel.It's a bit hard but you will know exactly what does her feel about you.
Talk to her, tell her how you feel, don't hesitate or rush it. Cause i know the feeling to have a girl you like, love even, as a friend. Its not hard to win over a girl who only likes you as a friend, a good amount of them start out as that hell most of them end up being the best and most stable relationships. But be careful you once friends get into a relationship, you can't turn back, it could change the both of you forever whether good or bad. Just be sure this is what you really want.

If it is so, then ignore my negativity and woo her off her feet, i await your ecstatic tread about your new girlfriend ;)
(02-27-2012, 06:33 PM)Juicy Booty Wrote: [ -> ]Well, There is this girl in my grade, and I think she finally made me move on from my last one! She is Very beautiful, she has an amazing body, she is smart, easy to talk to, etc... I could go on forever!

Dude, honestly i read this and was like "Nice congratulations!"

(02-27-2012, 06:33 PM)Juicy Booty Wrote: [ -> ]Just one problem, I like her, she doesn't like me.

Then i read that and was like, "Damn". I had this problem at one point and it never turned well anyway. All i can say to do is keep talking to her and sending out hints that you like her. She will either deny you and you'll "Maybe" have a chance later or she'll get with you
Man, you're still a teenager. Relationships are useless, now. It might seem like the most important thing now, but believe me, it's not.
Well, what Cronus said to be honest. Relationships at this age don't last long, or were you only looking for a short bit of action?
But sometimes the girl you like might be very special. (in my case) and no one could grantee to meet someone similar later in life.
Pages: 1 2