Support Forums

Full Version: www-toolz.com | Just Registered
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I've just registered this domain and I have quite a good idea for it. I'm sure it's been done before but I want my own version. Tongue

I quite like it because it looks like "www.toolz.com" which would be amazing. But hey, that's what this section is for, what do you guys think of it? Oh, right, you want to know the idea? Well I'm going to gather several scripts over the web and put them on the site, with an index page linking to each one.

Thank-you Sam, without you I wouldn't of been able to get this! <3
I don't rate the domain if I'm honest. The full link would read www.www-toolz.com which looks pretty silly, also the fact that it's toolz rather than tools.

Good luck with your site anyway.
(02-26-2012, 09:56 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]I don't rate the domain if I'm honest. The full link would read www.www-toolz.com which looks pretty silly, also the fact that it's toolz rather than tools.

That would be the full extension, but that's not how it will be, hardly anyone puts "www." before the site when typing it into their browser. Also, the reason it's toolz is because tools was taken. But thanks for the luck. ;)
I just started the design for the site, I think it looks good so far, obviously a lot needs to be added/changed but you get the general idea.

Really nice domain bro sure you can find multiple kinds of use for such domain. Good luck with the new site bro and hope it all goes well Thumbsup.
The domain some how did not interest me cuz I am pretty sure plp might get confused with www part... Also I am not very sure how SEO friendly it would be.
Anyways wish you luck for the project Smile
The domain itself is terrible for SEO, but hopefully the content won't be.
Well i am one of the few here that seems to like it.
The domain name is catchy. Sure you have to drop the www but thats no big deal at all.
.htaccess will take care of that for you i believe.
And the idea for the site although done many times before could be a winner.
My advice is to not hit it with ads. Leave it without ads until its got loads of content.
I will be checking out the progress of this domain.

How are you going to go with redsitributing scripts?
Is there any legalities you need to obide by?
(02-26-2012, 09:56 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]I don't rate the domain if I'm honest. The full link would read www.www-toolz.com which looks pretty silly, also the fact that it's toolz rather than tools.

I agree with this, also the domain will be terrible for SEO and domains are the most important for SEO! You can get great rankings from a domain even if it has no content, nice anyway.
(02-28-2012, 01:57 AM)TalishHF Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with this, also the domain will be terrible for SEO and domains are the most important for SEO! You can get great rankings from a domain even if it has no content, nice anyway.

Yeah I understand this. I'll have to try and work around it, I couldn't think of a good domain to have, then I found this, so I thought I'd go for it.
Pages: 1 2