Support Forums

Full Version: Get over her, or win her back.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't explain how I feel, but it has been way to long, we broke up awhile ago.

There is this girl, and I feel different with her than I do with anyone, but she has a boyfriend. We used to go out, and I liked her more than I ever have anyone else, when I was with her, life was awesome, recently life has kinda sucked.... When she broke up with me, I felt like I would never find another girl like her, she was like perfect. So my question is, how do I replace/get over her, Every other attractive girl I have a chance with, I just compare to my ex and then decide not to try it. Or, How could I win her back?

I miss her very much, to the point where it is effecting how I think, how I do in school, my social life, and other points in my life. I feel like I am a bit obsessive over her, but it's because she was the perfect girl.

I am gonna say how long it has been since we broke up, 6 months, and I STILL have feelings for her. It is crazy and obsessive, and I am the one that is usually moving from girl to girl without wanting anything serious in a relationship. It has officially been 6 months since I have had a girlfriend, because I simply choose not to waiting for my ex to like me again. How can I win her back? How can I get over her? Help.
Maybe you should start again with her as a friend and then if you think she still has feelings for you like you have for her then ask her out again...
But I would say start as a friend Smile
If you have the option of "winning her back" as a possibility in your mind you'll never accept the idea of getting over her, so this title definitely shows the fact that you're not willing, or that you're finding it difficult to get over this girl anyways. If she has a boyfriend and it's been 6 months, my best advice to you is to just move on, sometimes life isn't all honey and sugar...
Like Ace said, give up. You need to move on & start making new memories. That's all I could recommend. Hell, I always learn something new with Ace which is one of the reasons I <3 this forum Smile