Support Forums

Full Version: I'm freakin up my life.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

So I used to get bullied in school. I only ever had 1 friend and I never spoke. Things got worse and I became very antisocial, I would cover my face with my hair (long enough to reach my chin), I would never talk. I used to get crap from everyone, even the nice people, But I just bottled it up.

I dropped out of school 3 years before finishing, and it was hell. I had to go through so much crap (counseling, Psycho Therapy, etc. Just to see if I was right in my head. Turns out, I just hated school).

I'm now in college. Well, I should be. See, I have no friends in college, people speak to me, etc, but I just don't talk, I don't know why, but I freakin hate it. I just wish I could speak to people and not feel so tiny. I gradually stopped going to lectures, first Science, then English, and now I just don't go in at all. I haven't been in in about 3 weeks. My lecturer says I can still get in and fix everything. I was supposed to see her today, but I don't have the bollocks to, even though I know she only wants to help me, I find it extremely hard, last time we had a 'talk' I almost cried.

I just really don't want to drop out like I did at school. My parents are giving me 6 months before I get into college, or get a job. I'm thinking of buying some weed, I've never done it before, but I think it would help.

I just really want to get my life on track. I'm sorry this was like a freaking essay, but I just needed to tell someone.
Don't buy weed, you will only become a smack rat herion addict arsehole if you do so.

Do not turn to drugs, become more sociable. Talk to people, don't be such a pussy.
Ok, maybe look into actually trying to talk??? That's always been the problem??? Try & find & get the bullocks!
The only thing you can do is go to the lectures. You have it already, why not take advantage of it.