Support Forums

Full Version: My Friend Jacob.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He was diagnosed with Brain cancer a little while ago, and recently he got a fever that went up to 106.8. He's in the hospital at the moment, and I'm truly praying for him.
That's terrible to hear. If he's got brain cancer you should really try and visit him, if it's in it's late stages theres no cure, and he might not have long left. He could really use all the family and friends he can get around him for support.
(02-22-2012, 01:54 PM)Load Wrote: [ -> ]That's terrible to hear. If he's got brain cancer you should really try and visit him, if it's in it's late stages theres no cure, and he might not have long left. He could really use all the family and friends he can get around him for support.

I really want to, but i can't. My mom and dad are way too busy. They can't take me, and he is really far away. I'm trying to contact his sister constantly, to see if she has any good news.
You should explain the situation, surely they can set an hour aside for you to see your dying friend. If not, ask other family/friends if they could take you? Only other thing I can think of is you could try and get a Taxi/Cab to the hospital. If you do decide to do any of the above, make sure you check when the visiting hours are, because they won't let you see him if there are too many people there outside of visiting hours.
(02-22-2012, 02:03 PM)Load Wrote: [ -> ]You should explain the situation, surely they can set an hour aside for you to see your dying friend. If not, ask other family/friends if they could take you? Only other thing I can think of is you could try and get a Taxi/Cab to the hospital. If you do decide to do any of the above, make sure you check when the visiting hours are, because they won't let you see him if there are too many people there outside of visiting hours.

Well, that's the problem. He's in another state right now, really far away from me, and i just don't have the money to travel that far to see him.
Really sorry for you and your friend and his family.. I don't know what to say but I hope and wish that things get better and may ur friend recover back soon..
Sorry to hear about this bro hope he is blessed and can be cured in some way. Also try and spend some time with him maybe you could contact his family and tell them that would really like to go and see him and they could maybe somehow pick you up and take you over there for a few days. My prays go out to him and hope you are ok also. Regards UB3R Thumbsup.