Support Forums

Full Version: My girlfriends vagina smells bad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am 16 and so is she, and we are both super clean. All we have done with other people is make out. No guys have even seen her boobs. Well, today I recently touched around her area and on/in while she touched my area, and I smelled my fingers afterwords and it smelled like buttcrack juice. Is this normal? It was like sour buttcrack juice LOL kind of nasty.

Help? What do?
Well I dont think you can do anything about..
Without making it awkward, there isn't a lot you can do. Maybe shower together first? Lol, idk.
sour buttcrack juice o man that sounds disgusting.
since it was her first time being touched there i am pretty sure she would not take it well if you say anything
It's normal, that's the smell off womans juices. It's what makes her wet you stupid virgin.

(02-21-2012, 07:46 AM)TalishHF Wrote: [ -> ]It's normal, that's the smell off womans juices. It's what makes her wet you stupid virgin.
Are you sure? There's people all over the place saying that its supposed to smell like wet skin.

No, a clean one smells like wet skin. Actually, not even that. It smells like clean watered down piss. Every woman usually prepares their vagina in anticipation.
So? Don't be scared to hurt her feelings, if you want a real relationship you'll go up to her and tell her you won't eat her out anymore unless she cleans up. But don't say it in a condescending way, be open and sincere.
I would advise politely asking her to go in the shower before you go into such actions with her. However only other way to resolve it i guess is just not smelling your fingers afterwards LoL. Hope this helps
(02-21-2012, 08:52 PM)ÜB3R Wrote: [ -> ]However only other way to resolve it i guess is just not smelling your fingers afterwards LoL. Hope this helps

That's somewhat unavoidable. Your hands are going to smell rank for the rest of the day regardless of whether you scrubbed them furiously or not.
Pages: 1 2 3