Support Forums

Full Version: What Should I Do
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry for ranting but this crap pissed me off it happened a while ago

I been going out with this girl for a while,(she wanted to get in the relation with me) she called me everyday and we chilled on the weekends, kissed and F%cked pretty much all the regular ish. I been over her house alot and I her family liked me. She talking about hanging with me valentines day and what not but she got sick and said she would make it up for me (P.S wanted me to see her when she was sick). Then out of nowhere she put on Facebook she was in a relation with somebody else and I was just like -__-. I thought about it and there were subtle signs that she was talking to someone else. The thing that pisses me off is she didn't come off and say it like please at least tell me that you were interested in somebody else. I wouldnt have been as pissed and she stop calling me. I know I might be overacting or things might not be as they seem but I'm deeply hurt I really did like her.

Now it's been 4 days no call or anything from her, I'm slowly starting to recover and I deleted her off of my facebook and her number out of phone. I need to forget about her but I really want to know why she did it, I'm tempted to call her but I think that would be a bad idea, seeing how I don't want to go back to the most depressing part of my mind again. And every time I dream I have these thoughts about it some-days it'll be like it's not your fault other times it will be because I didn't try hard enough. I would really want some advice what I should do next, I do want closure but at the same time I want to continue with my day to day life I feel like if I call her it will be a bad move.

Edit: Talked to my friend who reintroduced me to her again, he thought she really wanted to talk me to that's the only reason he introduced us to each other again, anyway i feel better and am moving on slightly, and he'll probably try to talk to her to see why she did it. I'll keep this updated as I go thru the month

New: She called me today acting normally and then told me that was her sister on her facebook doing all that and the reason she ain't call me is because that her phone is off, I believe that because she has a history of her phone being off and she tells me not to take facebook seriously(She barely gets on facebook). Call my friend after she told me and she told him the same thing and he told me talk to her for the next couple of days and see how it goes. What should I do now???

Last Edit: I talked to her and she just kept telling me don't take facebook serious, I don't even know my own password my sister messes with mine anyway Im going to let it go and ignore all of this crap, I want to thank everyone who helped me (Vince and Crystal), The relationship is stable again she has a phone she can call me on again just wanted to let y'all know how it ended.

Anyway Sorry for the long thread needed to vent
I'll update as I get more info
Eh, not to big of a deal to rant at all, we need to out it all somehow.

You say forget??? Impossible but not too possible to forget her as where your at right now. You need to move forward! Not backwards, make new memories. Actually do different things everyday, ignore her name & don't think of her, have friends???
(02-20-2012, 04:28 PM)///ViNcE Wrote: [ -> ]Eh, not to big of a deal to rant at all, we need to out it all somehow.

You say forget??? Impossible but not too possible to forget her as where your at right now. You need to move forward! Not backwards, make new memories. Actually do different things everyday, ignore her name & don't think of her, have friends???

I do try to do things differently it just if im alone by my self then my mind will wonder on about it. I try to surround myself with friends all the time and it does work, it just if i'm alone for 20 mins doing nothin then my mind wonders. This is hands down the worse month for me but i'm slowly getting better. Thanks For replying it helps me feel better
If I may ask, got an IM client so we could talk when needed???
Also, when alone, actually look to doing something that will help.
I'm sorry man. That sounds horrible. I am always the most attached to girls when we first start hanging out a lot. I can't imagine what this is like for you. You're going to be sad, but that will soon pass and you will look back on today thinking, "What a freakin whore." while you are sitting with your beautiful partner.

Just give it time.
(02-20-2012, 05:18 PM)///ViNcE Wrote: [ -> ]If I may ask, got an IM client so we could talk when needed???
Also, when alone, actually look to doing something that will help.
Thanks I might take you up on it but for now my friend started helping me get thru it today he might see why she did it

(02-20-2012, 05:54 PM)roody poo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry man. That sounds horrible. I am always the most attached to girls when we first start hanging out a lot. I can't imagine what this is like for you. You're going to be sad, but that will soon pass and you will look back on today thinking, "What a freakin whore." while you are sitting with your beautiful partner.

Just give it time.

I know i'll be over it soon but in the end i hope i don't end up taking her back because we dated 3 times before and all of those times she broke up with me her breaking up with me this way is new. I always will love her but hopefully this will make me realize what needs to happen. She'll talk to me after her relationship doesn't work or while she in it just to talk to me and get me to go for her but I know just to hang up now.
Well, Its good that you had a talk with the girl.. Its always better to clear up things n life and then come to a conclusion .. When ever/If you ever talk her just ask her why she did it and all so that you know the reason why and it helps...
Hope things get better Smile
(02-20-2012, 10:14 PM)Crystal Wrote: [ -> ]Well, Its good that you had a talk with the girl.. Its always better to clear up things n life and then come to a conclusion .. When ever/If you ever talk her just ask her why she did it and all so that you know the reason why and it helps...
Hope things get better Smile

I didn't talk to her, I talked to my friend who hooked me and her up again sorry if I didn't make it clear, I want to but i don't want to call her after she did that to me should I swallow my pride to do it? Right now I don't want anything to do with her now that I think about it I want space.
Thanks for the thought though, If she calls me then I'll make sure to clear it up.
(02-20-2012, 10:28 PM)MrChill Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't talk to her, I talked to my friend who hooked me and her up again sorry if I didn't make it clear, I want to but i don't want to call her after she did that to me should I swallow my pride to do it? Right now I don't want anything to do with her now that I think about it I want space.
Thanks for the thought though, If she calls me then I'll make sure to clear it up.
oh okay then I guess whenever/if ever you meet her clear it up or when ever she calls you Smile
I updated the thread so please come back and read it
Pages: 1 2