Support Forums

Full Version: Depression?anyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok in Codeline's request im putting this. I have recently been suffering depression over my ex. We had been dating for a while.She knows I know her myspace password so I logged into it a couple of days ago.She had a message from her boyfriend which I had no idea she had. Basically I was lead on to believe I still had a chance with her when really i didn't. We were still txting, and talking until I found this out. Now I feel like an idiot. Worse part is she knows but doesn't care. I take psychology so I know the signs of depression,regression. Going to talk to my psychology teacher in about 15 minutes about it. (at school now) maybe she can give me advice. The depression frequently worsens every day.

p.s Any errors in this will be fixed as im in school.
This is my opinion, and no doubt i'll recieve some -Reps for it, but i don't care. I'll be honest with you.. She didn't like you that much, she played you.. You really shouldn't be bothered about this girl, she obviously didn't care about you.. Sorry to upset you, but to me it looks as tho she was using you to have some attention, she sounds like a attention seeker, see it as you had a lucky escape, if shes done it to you, she will certainly do it to him.
Lol you didn't upset me but here is the thing we broke up during the summer it's been five months I was told if you are depressed about anything longer then a month or two seek medical help
Then you need to speak to your doctor about things, I dont think it's all to do with this girl. But that's just my opinion.
Quote: Lol you didn't upset me but here is the thing we broke up during the summer it's been five months I was told if you are depressed about anything longer then a month or two seek medical help

I don't really think that's true. Depression is natural for humans to experience. It comes and goes, more frequently for some than others. When I broke up with my boyfriend of 8 months, it took me FOREVER to get over him. I think it's easier if you just accept the reality. Since you're getting advice from people on the outside looking in (us), then we can help you assess the situation more easily. Here's the reality of it all:

She obviously didn't like you. Maybe she got off on playing you like that. When I was 14, I met a guy online who was absolutely stunning and claimed to like me. I even cybered with him a few times. I later found out that it was a girl posing as a guy. Talk about sick minded.

She's clearly a bitch. Sorry if you don't agree, but you know it's true. She likes seeing you in a pain and doesn't give a fu|ck if you cry every night because of it or not. You need to chin up and realise that she's no one you wanna waste your time on. Lose the 'I wish she'd like me' mindset and adapt a 'Fu|ck her' mindset. You can't afford to waste your time with her crap.
Did you go to see the psychology teacher? And if so, what was said?
Yea I did I just asked her how do you know if you are depressed. Everything points that I am.
You should now go visit your Doctor (GP) and ask him for his/her opinion. And see if they will give you something to help you cope with it.
She just messaged me asking me what's wrong, she said it's as if my world is comming to and end.
Who messaged you? The girl in question? Or, your psychology teacher?
Pages: 1 2