Support Forums

Full Version: Girl issues, should i or not?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Removed Post has been deleteed
No, I say you should just move away & get a new job. You get betrayed by everyone??? It's not right at all & since that happened, ignore everyone that betrayed you like that, start off new. Go meet new people, sluts like that happen because they want to get punker. Forget about her, start doing something else in your life, look for something that would be amazing to do.
The thing is i have worked there for almost 2 years now and i love it, i'm doing management courses so i can't just walk out. I'm leaving in June to move abroad and work the clubs so ill stick around until then, and yea nearly all the people i work with on a regular bases went behind my back since we are a really tight team we know allot about each other so they used it to there advantage.
It's easy take your time with her, if she doesn't notice you give it time, not all females take attention to boys quickly, they do what all girls do, and when you feel its the time and your ready and confident to do it, then you ask her in simple words that you like her and want to take her out, take it in small steps then you'll get somewhere. good luck with it man. i hope you get the girl
(02-14-2012, 11:08 AM)Julia Gillard Wrote: [ -> ]It's easy take your time with her, if she doesn't notice you give it time, not all females take attention to boys quickly, they do what all girls do, and when you feel its the time and your ready and confident to do it, then you ask her in simple words that you like her and want to take her out, take it in small steps then you'll get somewhere. good luck with it man. i hope you get the girl

Did you even read the spoiler?
(02-14-2012, 11:19 AM)merlyn1259 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you even read the spoiler?

Sure did, If you don't want my opinion then don't read it.
(02-14-2012, 11:21 AM)Julia Gillard Wrote: [ -> ]Sure did, If you don't want my opinion then don't read it.

I Do want you opinion on the matter it's just that it looked like you didn't read what i had posted since i have given her time and she knows that i like her allot. After writing all of this and re-reading a few time's it's helped me get over it all, i still have feelings for her but this whole thing is ruining my life i'm drinking allot more, not getting out of bed until 3-4 in the afternoon and every time i'm working with i feel like crap, She is having a great time being single flirting with anyone and everyone, being bought drinks and taken out for dinner all of this in front of me. It get's me down since when she was having a hard time with her ex i was really supportive and always nice to her and trying to cheer her up and being a friend when most of her's stopped talking to her since they where his friends as well, but now she is basically throwing it back in my face and not giving a crap about how i feel about it all.
That changes all the crap. I'm sorry dude :/
Hmmz., don't pay attention, only talk. Don't get intimate with her either.

The term once a cheater, always a cheater pops in my head always with this but I don't believe that too much either. With what she done to you, I don't believe you should wait for her like I said. Look into going out or even your own vacation for a while then still don't pay attention to her.
Don't let it get to you, okay...so people betrayed you; that's f**cked up in many ways.
If you keep living in the past, then you won't progress.