Support Forums

Full Version: Quite a bit of trouble.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So; when I was in elementary school. About eh 5th grade I had started to be bullied.. It had gone through to Junior high. At about 7th grade I had contemplated suicide. 8th grade I was home schooled because of the bullying. I went back in 9th grade and I had gotten bullied again. The bullies did not work through physical attacks, they did psychological. I would be walking through the halls and people I have never seen would come up to me and tell me to kill myself and cut my wrists, so on and so forth. I had resorted to self harm for about 2 years. Junior year when everything started getting physical along with psychological, I had taken an entire bottle of 500mg extra strength Tylenol. I had gone to the hospital and I was rehabilitated for 2-3 months. I was released after those 2-3 months. It has been about a year now. I have not gone back to that school and I am going to online schooling. Those attacks are starting to come through to my phone, facebook, email. And a lot more. I've recently been contemplating returning to self harm.. I don't know what to do. Thanks for reading this it means a lot.
Are your parents not supportive of this? How do they not know by now? And what are they doing to help you? Change your email, don't give it out to people in which you know will result in the "bullies" getting a hold of it.
(02-13-2012, 02:13 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]Are your parents not supportive of this? How do they not know by now? And what are they doing to help you? Change your email, don't give it out to people in which you know will result in the "bullies" getting a hold of it.

My parents are well aware of the issue and they try to help. But I feel as though I cannot turn to my parents because they are quite strict. They will put me inside an institute until I'm better. They are extremely religious and I cannot find myself turning to them.
Answer this then: Who can you turn to if you don't turn to them? And you need to talk to someone about it, that's my advice
I agree with Ace, you need to talk to some one to get out of this.... maybe any of your close friend, if any... ur neighbor or anyone whom u trust and are open with....
I would suggest finding someone to talk to.
Change your personal emails, don't let your self get torn like that bro.
One thing you need to remember is once you get out of school it's your own life. Nobody will 'bully' you. You can live it how you want it. Now, would you really want to loose that + depress your parents by killing yourself? Of course not. Just change your emails/accounts.
Talk it out & everything, find people to talk to online, actually ignore that crap. I feel as if I fit your case & maybe that woulda happened to me but I actually had a network of friends online I talk to & still I have thoughts but don't do anything.

Not only that, you got to look for something to live for, if not with life, maybe with video games Big Grin
These people that are harassing you online, give me the usernames. I will make their life hell.