Support Forums

Full Version: Wife is pregnant!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well first test has come back possitive.
She is literally going to get another test now to make sure as i type this.
This will be my 6th child!
1 from a previous relationship and 4 from current wife but all planned apart from this one.
Now its not 100% yet until she gets home and does the next test.
But ultimately she will not really know until the second docs visit tomorrow and blood tests.
We did not plan this and can not really afford another child.
Thats before i consider the wifes mental stresses.
Currently we have 4 under 6 years old.
Scarey moments for me right now guys and gals i have to assure you of that.
Wife is crying her eyes out and stressed to the max.
As a man who DOES NOT believe in abortion this is not an option....
Oh boy these next few hrs and days are going to be quite stressful for me and the wife.
Not so much after advice more just posting how i feel right now i guess.
I can't even understand what you must be going through. It's one thing if having 6 children is stressful, but when it comes to the point of not being able to afford another child you have an issue. Like you said, do not even think of aborting this baby...but maybe something can be done money wise.

To lighten the mood, I remember ~1 or 2 years ago when you posted a thread on FTW about your new baby. Seems like only yesterday with Oreo Killa 225 posting as well.
Well this is awkward situation you have there, all I say is may god give you strength and may everything work out well for you Smile

Edit: So is it confirmed that your wife pregnant?
(02-12-2012, 10:30 PM)Crystal Wrote: [ -> ]Well this is awkward situation you have there, all I say is may god give you strength and may everything work out well for you Smile

Edit: So is it confirmed that your wife pregnant?

Nope, read again:
DAMINK™ Wrote:Now its not 100% yet until she gets home and does the next test.
Wow, 6th child! That's crazy.

The good thing is that you apparently know how to raise kids since you've had them before!
Ok so might be ok here..........
Doctors test showed possitive. 2 tests at home showed negative.....
Man i am hoping its negative lol.
Dont get me wrong i would love another kid. Although we really cant afford to... (grey area i guess)
@Peter L
Man you have been around for a while lol.
Who were you on FTW? Going back to oreo is a long time ago.
Back then i only had 1 child. I think the second come when i was talking to Oreo. (might even have been first)
Twins are only just over a year old so certainly was not them.
(02-13-2012, 02:13 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so might be ok here..........
Doctors test showed possitive. 2 tests at home showed negative.....
Man i am hoping its negative lol.
Dont get me wrong i would love another kid. Although we really cant afford to... (grey area i guess)
@Peter L
Man you have been around for a while lol.
Who were you on FTW? Going back to oreo is a long time ago.
Back then i only had 1 child. I think the second come when i was talking to Oreo. (might even have been first)
Twins are only just over a year old so certainly was not them.

BitzDefender from FTW.
Consider it a blessing Damink. I'm sure it'll be a struggle at first. You've had first hand experience more than once but remember there is no way you'll regret it the second he/she is born.

Best of luck to you which ever way it goes and give my respect to your family (for what it's worth lol). It sounds like you've got a great family and from what I've seen you're both really good parents. (This based on your concern for education and welfare in previous threads + You're a great bloke)

Yay for Damink! (That for both outcomes Smile)
Success does not consist in never making blunders, but in never making the same one a second time.
If all comes down, maybe look into adoption or someone else raising???
Pages: 1 2