Support Forums

Full Version: My Girlfriend just committed Suicide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Me and this girl Kim was going out for awhile, about 5/6 months or so.
Then about a couple weeks ago she stopped talking to me, she was never home. I Didn't understand why. I Thought she had betrayed me so i was pissed off, and i decided were over. Come to find out she just committed Suicide the day before yesterday. I Don't know why she had done it, this is the first thing anything like this has happened to me. I Still can't believe she is gone, and i will have to live with it for the rest of my entire freakin life.
I Can't deal with death, i had to let someone know, i can't keep anything in like this.
If you got a girlfriend or someone you love dearly, hold on to them.

I Posted here, as some on hf were trolling me and i am not in the mood for that.
Holy shiit mate.
Look man the best advice i can give right now would be to go seek counceling regarding this.
Talk openly and honestly to your parents regarding this also.
You could really turn yourself inside out over this and its not fair on yourself to do so.
Even if you broke up with her in a bad way this does not make you guilty of her later actions.
You really have to be aware of this and understand this or you could end up doing something similar youself.
Im sorry for your loss mate but you really have to make sure your ok at this point.
Seriously speak to your parents, school if your still there and certainly see a counceller as well.
You are in for a long road my friend.
Good luck Modern.

ps that site trolling you regarding this is a bit sad however completely expected.
You will not receive the same responces here i can assure you.
Yea, I'm very sorry man :/
I hold my girl close a lot for the most part.
Not only that, start getting your mind of this whole thing.
The HF is a complete fail with help TBH.
(02-12-2012, 12:42 PM)Modern Wrote: [ -> ]Me and this girl Kim was going out for awhile, about 5/6 months or so.
Then about a couple weeks ago she stopped talking to me, she was never home. I Didn't understand why. I Thought she had betrayed me so i was pissed off, and i decided were over. Come to find out she just committed Suicide the day before yesterday. I Don't know why she had done it, this is the first thing anything like this has happened to me. I Still can't believe she is gone, and i will have to live with it for the rest of my entire freakin life.
I Can't deal with death, i had to let someone know, i can't keep anything in like this.
If you got a girlfriend or someone you love dearly, hold on to them.

I Posted here, as some on hf were trolling me and i am not in the mood for that.

My condolences for your loss. It's very sad to hear about it, even if it wasn't I knew. A death is never right but suicide is even worse.

The first part in recovery is learning to let go and move on, which is the hardest part for one.

Think to yourself and give your self a false sense that she is now in a better place hopefully and stop feeling sorry for her, it won't help you.
I am soo sorry foryou mate, maybe you should talk to one of ur parent whom you think u r more attached too and tell them about this incident I am sure they will show u the right way..
Be strong mate dont get involved in dirty stuff and ruin ur life. try and move on
Wow.. I actually never had this happen to me, but I have has something similar..

My Cousins were shot by their mom [proof here] and actually they were shot by their mother.

It was crazy when I found out, but it happened a while back and I finally am over it. It hurt for a while, but everything happens for a reason.
Damn dude, sorry for your loss. I don't know how it would feel but I know it must be terrible. Hope you feel better soon :\
I'm really sorry about your girlfriend , you should try to stay with your friends and your family and don't stay alone.This is the best advice I can give you !
I'm sorry about your loss . But my advice would be , " Whatever happens , life has to go on " . So , try to do something new in your life some thing that would make you feel better and will help you to forget the sad happenings. Hope everything goes well for you .
I'm so sorry about your loss.
You should try to get over what happened. Talk to a psychologist if you need to.

Things like this should never happen to anyone, especially not a decent person like you. Please don't feel guilty for what has happened.

I hope everything becomes OK for you. PM me if you need any support.
Pages: 1 2 3