Support Forums

Full Version: Not happy.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ScottMescudi

My grades are terrible because I can't focus on things. I'm a Junior in high school and I've failed 5 classes. I have to take credit recovery.

My parents are divorced and have been for 16 years. My Dad left my mom for a girl, they dated for 5 years then got married. They were married for 11 years. My dads wife was always really cool, and she was like my second mom. Then out of nowhere (this christmas) she left my dad. my dad was depressed and kept mentioning that he wasn't going to be able to live without her and started drinking very heavily. He let her have the house that he paid for and everything in it. He bought a 2 bedroom apartment and I decided to move in with him so he has someone to chill with. I grew up with my mom so this has been a big change for me.

At school I dont raelly have many friends because I am mean to a lot of people and I'm annoying. I talk really fast and a lot. I get really hyper sometimes and strive for attention in class. Outside of school I usually sit on my computer, play video games and lua code for a game called garrysmod. I also play World of Warcraft. I dont talk about video games during school because Im afraid people with thing im a nerd and not want to talk to me. I'm not that ugly and im not fat. For some reason I dont really have many friends. The closest one I have acts like he doesnt know me in school and is a dickhead to me. But he never wants to go outside either, he plays World of Warcraf tall the time so I dont get to hangout with him. My second closest friend is also the same, we are cool and we hangout a lot but when hes around other people he pretends that he doesnt want to be around me and that he doesn't really like me. People tell me he talks crap about me behind my back.

This year I hung out with a really pretty girl that I liked A LOT. She always wanted to hangout every day and she would always flirt with me and we actually cuddled one time and watched a movie. I took her to a party my friend was throwing (hes 21) and she ended up having sex with him while I was in the same room. This killed me beacuse I really liked her and thought she liked me. I decided she wasnt worth it and stopped talking to her, she basically hates me now.

I always feel like I have no friends and I feel depressed all of the time.

Im going to go hangout with my sister (we are going to go smoke weed) it helps my stress go away and I like it. It is saturday and I have to hangout with my sister and her boyfriend... Pretty sad, I will check this post afterwords and continue.
That really sucks. Maybe start looking into something to do that will help with the future.

I was like you, annoying & had barley any friends. It's just you to be that person but maybe at least change the part about striving for attention. That's not a plus. Instead, be you & play games. Sure, some people will call you a nerd but would them be true friends in the future if you think about it??? Be respectful to people, don't be mean, however that would be classified. -If you could, explain how you are mean & annoying.

The parents thing, that really sucks. I mean, I would say find out more about why your second mom left your dad. But that would only add more stress to the whole situation.

The pot thing, IT DOES NOT HELP OUT AT ALL. I've tried it & found out it really just brings more problems & you realize the problems are still there.

If you want any help at all with more solutions, add me on some of the clients I have such as MSN Smile

I don't want to be mean to people. I can't really help it. Little things bother me about people, for example there is a kid in my school who has red short hair, wears glasses and wears shorts ALL THE TIME. For some reason when I look at this kid I get really mad. It's like this with some other people too. When somebody does something embarrassing, stupid or says something ignorant I get really pissed off. Idk why. In class I'm annoying because I always comment on things that are said in class, I don't really think about it, I just can't ever concentrate and I always have to have something to say or do.
Hey,
See first of all smoking weeds would ot solve your problem.. Even I also don't have many friends at school and trust I hardly hang around with everyone.. My life is my computers and family..
Start studying hard get out of school get good grades go out to college and make your life instead of wasting it by doing weeds and everything.. It would end you nowhere ...
Visit your mum almost everyday if you are close to her and tell how life is treating you and I am sure she will guide.. If you think you are close to ur dad then do the same..
Not having friends does not mean you are ruined.. Do something nice and achievable and then see, people would die to be your friend and trust this happens , happened with me too..
Dont give up on life.. If you need any other help feel free to PM me here Smile I will be there to help you.
Wish you luck with studies and life .. Just be strong and prove your friends that you are worth something..
That really sucks & like Crystal said, I would recommend following that advice. Look for a hobby & go for it! Look around with that hobby & you'll find it'll help you out one day in life ;)