Support Forums

Full Version: Gf is a little bi? Idk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright, well i might be just freaking out over nothing but my gf is a little too friendly with her girlfriends.
She just says sexual stuff like "oh yeah she kept me all night"
Just basic dirty things. Idk.
I brought it up to her and she just said "please dont tell me your the kinda really jelous boyfriend" so i just said sorry and shutted up.

But it bugs me, i dont know if i'd call it jelousy or not, idk. But it bugs me.
I dont know what to do about it, as i really dont like it, and i dont know what to do about it as i have never had a gf thats like that.

I know im over reacting, but its kinda what i do. Advice please?

Oh and another thing. I need to know what a good thing to do on valentines day wuld be. Im in highschool, freshmen year, and on a budget. I wrote her some poems but i dont know what else. I want it to really make her go "wow" though... Any ideas?
For a gift, you can never go wrong with flowers and a box of chocolates!
Id say Congratulations, but im guessing your not on the same train of thought that i am ^^
Box of chocolates, flowers and big red balloon and put it on her front door.
Also depending on your budget you could get her some jewelry, broken heart, 1 for you 1 for her.

Maybe find someway of writing a message outside their house on the garden.
I dont exactly know how you'd go about it though.

All a bit movie-ish, but thats all I can think of.
It'd have to be during school, as im busy after school.
Drop the stuff off before school.
I live quite far, long story. Basically it has to be something doable at school. Not what i should get her necessarily but like a cute thing to do.
I saw a video on youtube of this guy getting his friend to take his girlfriend on a treasure hunt if you want.
The girl was with her friends at lunch, and then his friend came in with a rose and instructions to find the roses.
Basically the roses were held by random people around the school that eventually lead to him.
Is the reason for trying to get her the best gift possible this valentines to cope with the fact that you think you might lose her to another girl if she is bi?

In my opinion, you have the right idea for trying to make it special for her, but if that's the case you're doing it for the wrong reasons. Anyone can joke around like that, especially if they are friends. But if that's what she said to you when you asked then she probably isn't. You're just getting yourself worked up for no reason.
You'll just have to take her word for it. There are many girls like that, and I think it's just your paranoia acting up.

You can't go wrong with taking her with you for a walk at the park and the movies!
Try replacing the girls with guys, I have that factor on my hands & big paranoia. All you can do is stay together or whatever you choose & let it out how you feel. You can't go wrong because if you keep it in, it'll eat you alive. If you let it out & she's mad at you, it'll get over soon.

If she breaks up with you over that factor, it is what it is. She's just enjoying herself & you should try that too ;)
Pages: 1 2