Support Forums

Full Version: Disturbing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So these two guys at school bullied the hell out of this kid today.
One was about 6'3 300 pounds 16 yrs old and the other was about 6'2 140 pounds 16 yrs old. They were attacking a kid in a higher grade than us that was about 5'6 and not too heavy. So we're in this room without the teachers because they went to go do something.

The fat kid decides to just kick, hit, throw whatever he wants at the kid, takes his glasses, his backpack and throws it in the trash. The other kid decides this is all funny so he does the same to the kid and also blocks the door. I tried telling them to stop and they did, but I think it was because the day was basically over.

It was pretty disturbing to watch.

I'm deciding whether I should go report this.

I usually just let things slide for the most part and have never snitched but this was just sickening to watch.
Ya, the world is like this really.
Since you yelled stopped, your gonna have to see the sides.

You yelled stop which gave yourself away if you anonymously snitch.

Either face embarrassment & being picked on or let it sit there.
Do the right thing and report it. This would probably keep happening if they don't face any consequences.
If teachers and schools are going to gather kids in one building for most of the year they have to protect them from bullying, i was never bullied in school but i have seen it happen and its not right.

Well you did the right thing by stopping them and i think u should talk to the guy who was bullied and tell him to report rather u reporting them...
Why is it a question of reporting it or not? If you stop that bullying you could make that kid's day.
Always Always Always stand up for what you believe in. Especially if it means helping someone who needs it.