Support Forums

Full Version: This girl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There is this girl, we actually got friends through a guy we both dislike now. I want to make this short; We got really good friends and to a party she told my other friend how nice and sweet i was. We texted a lot like "I love you" "Your sweet" "Your soo wonderful" + many hearts (<3) etc.

And I'm the first to get invited to her party in March. I even asked her out in the end of February or start of March due to vacation at valentines day and she found that sweet.

But today I went to Mc. Donald's with her lets call her X, 2 other girls and my friend Jacob. I didn't do anything wrong and we had a great time there. Now, I found out that there is a risk that I might not go to vacation and can stay in Denmark the 14Th, so I texted her like with a "Hi" before asking her out straight. But I felt she was pretty cold and didn't give crap about me. When I asked her out she denied, she would rather be with her friend(girl). I wrote this fast.

I'm pretty confused, I see no reason why she would change that quick.

Maybe she heard something from past & thought different.
There was this one girl who I was nice to also & sounds like the same thing.
Most girls are like this sadly man, im lucky i found a keeper, but most girls can change there mind in a heartbeat.
Most girls can change there mind in an heartbeat.
My friend gave me the advice to "ignore her/not texting her" for days. He told that he once did that, and it helped. She just poked me 6 times an hour ago.

- Methanity
Update: My friend, Jacob, accidentally told her that I got a blowjob from another girl 2 months ago. I don't know if that's the reason she would be mad at me, but I don't see why she would be that. I mean, she laughed when he told her and shouted "This can't be true, Alex don't have a dick!"

I got my doubts, maybe she's hiding it with a smile.

- Methantiy
You can't truly know a person till you actually are them.
Really, all I can say is move on.
(02-08-2012, 06:33 AM)///ViNcE Wrote: [ -> ]You can't truly know a person till you actually are them.
Really, all I can say is move on.

I did what my friend suggested me to do. And she actually texted me. We started to argue, I'll wait for her to text again, or should I text her later?

- Methanity
Wait, I'm confused. So you asked a girl out for valentines, she said yes. Then you asked her out fully and she declined? Please elaborate a little on this.
(02-08-2012, 06:50 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, I'm confused. So you asked a girl out for valentines, she said yes. Then you asked her out fully and she declined? Please elaborate a little on this.

I was unable to date her the 14th because I was going on ski-vacation. So I asked her out on another date. She replied with "Sure, how sweet xxxx" I figured out that the vacation was cancelled due to snowstorm. I asked her out on another date and she denied with 'like i give a crap, attitude' .
Well, you'll have to figure it out for youself then. She may not be interested but she also may just be playing hard to get.
Pages: 1 2