Support Forums

Full Version: Everything collapsing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

whydoigo-on

Family, friends, the ones i love. I feel like my life is collapsing.

Suicide feels like an option

Well Suicide is never an option.. It just confirms that u r a loser...
Have faith in urself and fight with life and make it treat you the way u want to live it...
Things will be fine.
(02-05-2012, 12:11 AM)whydoigo-on Wrote: [ -> ]Family, friends, the ones i love. I feel like my life is collapsing.

Do not let suicide be an option be strong about it and discuss this with your friends and family tell them how you feel and what you think is wrong. Just remember of this saying "what doesn't kill you just makes you stronger" remember this my friend you can get through this and it will make you a stronger person in the end Thumbsup.

I freakin hate my life. My past is horrid, so will my future.
Stand up and take charge of your life.
And stop being sad over the past and worrying about the future, just try to focus on whats happening here and now, and maybe things will start to go your way.
Best of luck.
You can work through your problems if you take things day by day. Don't try and fix everything all at once, that doesn't help the situation. Start off by doing anything that makes yourself feel better, then move onto what's most important to you; either family or ones you love. Address the situation, then try and work out the problems. If you can't make them fit into your own life, they're not supposed to be there. Don't keep hold of heavy baggage - friends and loved ones will come and go - if they're not right, then they're only dragging you down. There will always be better friends/lovers in the world, don't rush to find them, let them come to you.

Best of luck - I hope this helps.
(02-05-2012, 12:11 AM)whydoigo-on Wrote: [ -> ]Family, friends, the ones i love. I feel like my life is collapsing.

As stated in the first response, suicide is never an option.
The first thing you should do is get that thought out of your mind.
Find new things to do & go out and meet new people.
Don't let yourself think negatively. You must see the positives in life.