Support Forums

Full Version: Lonely..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I've pretty much burnt two bridges with my past girls that are friends, and for some reason I feel lonely. I don't have the confidence to talk to another girl or someone that I don't know. I don't know what the problem is...

Can anyone help me?
Im quite shy and i used to feel really lonley like id never find someone
i found a girl in my cake making class(not as retarded as it sounds) and im totally in love.
its not walking up and saying sup outside of class, its just casually talking to them in class, make jokes that are funny, see your friends, to something stupid. just live life.
just talk in class(if your past the age of being in class im not sure, sorry buddie)
I think being funny is my best quality(my personality) and it makes me alot of different friends, from old to young, if you can make someone legitimately laugh then they will enjoy your company. hope this helps.
(02-04-2012, 10:18 PM)Warp 1.9 Wrote: [ -> ]Im quite shy and i used to feel really lonley like id never find someone
i found a girl in my cake making class(not as retarded as it sounds) and im totally in love.
its not walking up and saying sup outside of class, its just casually talking to them in class, make jokes that are funny, see your friends, to something stupid. just live life.
just talk in class(if your past the age of being in class im not sure, sorry buddie)
I think being funny is my best quality(my personality) and it makes me alot of different friends, from old to young, if you can make someone legitimately laugh then they will enjoy your company. hope this helps.

Yeah I mean I don't really have any girls in some of my classes, because they are all guy classes. (Weight training, and Networking) But I'm the type of person you are. Shy, but funny at times. (when I get to know them)
Yeah, when i dont know a person im extremly shy, but once im comfortable im very out going.
Hmmm, How old are you?
It will come to you within time bro you may just be goin through a stage in life where you really dont want to have a girl in your life and just need some time alone to decide which direction you wish to take next. Also just remember bro there is somebody out there for everyone the right person will come to you soon enough and you will come out of your shell again to being your normal self. Hope this helps
(02-04-2012, 10:41 PM)Denny Crane Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, when i dont know a person im extremly shy, but once im comfortable im very out going.
Hmmm, How old are you?

That's how I am. 17 years old.
(02-05-2012, 12:58 AM)ÜB3R Wrote: [ -> ]It will come to you within time bro you may just be goin through a stage in life where you really dont want to have a girl in your life and just need some time alone to decide which direction you wish to take next. Also just remember bro there is somebody out there for everyone the right person will come to you soon enough and you will come out of your shell again to being your normal self. Hope this helps

This definitely help. Today seems a little better. I mean when I'm around people it doesn't affect me that much, but when I'm alone (at night most of the time) it hits hard.
Ya, I know how that feels but trust me when I say this, ENJOY YOUR TIME ALONE! I mean, I kinda rushed a little but that's me.
(02-05-2012, 06:10 PM)///ViNcE Wrote: [ -> ]Ya, I know how that feels but trust me when I say this, ENJOY YOUR TIME ALONE! I mean, I kinda rushed a little but that's me.

I know what you mean. I had a girlfriend that was clingy and wanted to spend every waking minute with me. I was like I WANT ALONE TIME! lol
(02-05-2012, 02:29 PM)SniperRiflezzzz Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2012, 12:58 AM)ÜB3R Wrote: [ -> ]It will come to you within time bro you may just be goin through a stage in life where you really dont want to have a girl in your life and just need some time alone to decide which direction you wish to take next. Also just remember bro there is somebody out there for everyone the right person will come to you soon enough and you will come out of your shell again to being your normal self. Hope this helps

This definitely help. Today seems a little better. I mean when I'm around people it doesn't affect me that much, but when I'm alone (at night most of the time) it hits hard.
I am pleased to hear you are getting along better and the key thing when in situations like this is to keep yourself busy all the time. Like you said when you are around people and keeping yourself occupied you generally stop thinking about things. I would advise at night times when your alone trying to interact with people via msn, camfrog which ever one u feel comfortable with and also pass some time and maybes learn some coding or try something new. Hope this helps and nice to hear your getting better Thumbsup

Maybe try and befriend some of these guys. and go to partys, meet new people. make people want to be your friend. Make people want to be like you. Smile
Thats all i can suggest, that's what id do.
Pages: 1 2