Support Forums

Full Version: Legally obtain .com's ect?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there a legal way to obtain free domains?
Just wondering.
Have it donated to you for free?
Hmmm yeah i surpose, but a methord of creating your own, ive seen many paid "Methords" to do this but it all seems like BS to me.
That is because it is all BS. Isn't that common sense?
But then why is it so popular and got so many vouchs?
im sure atleast of it works. ): but who knows.

I know of a method that works, but I would question whether or not it was legal. Seems like it would go under blackhat methods.
(02-04-2012, 10:28 PM)Pierre Lambito Wrote: [ -> ]That is because it is all BS. Isn't that common sense?

Actually, it is possible. I know how. I got http://breshie.com for free.

OP PM me.
(02-06-2012, 11:40 AM)RubiksHQ Wrote: [ -> ]I know of a method that works, but I would question whether or not it was legal. Seems like it would go under blackhat methods.

I know a legit, legal method. So I'm not sure what yours is. I can get .com, .net, .org, .biz and .info for free. I think some more too.
Could somebody please explain to me why everyone wants to get 'free' domains, it's not like they're expensive in the first place. And you're buying something of value, something worthwhile, defining a name for yourself on the internet. Something like that you shouldn't want to get for free, even if it's possible. Maybe i'm just getting old.
(02-10-2012, 05:23 AM)Load Wrote: [ -> ]Could somebody please explain to me why everyone wants to get 'free' domains, it's not like they're expensive in the first place. And you're buying something of value, something worthwhile, defining a name for yourself on the internet. Something like that you shouldn't want to get for free, even if it's possible. Maybe i'm just getting old.
Maybe you could get for free but I think it depends where you go & everything. All I had to do was pay for my domain & I got an unmetered host fro free from my friend with WHM. It's just depending on where you look & everything.
(02-11-2012, 06:54 AM)///ViNcE Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you could get for free but I think it depends where you go & everything. All I had to do was pay for my domain & I got an unmetered host fro free from my friend with WHM. It's just depending on where you look & everything.

I'm not sure this answered this question, but thanks for the reply. Congratulations on your free hosting, that sounds like a great deal.

I'm just confused on WHY everyone want's them for free. If everyone could get domains for free, every half-decent domain would be snapped up and you'd end up with exampledomain1234.com
Pages: 1 2