Support Forums

Full Version: DOMAIN APPRAISAL | DubstepAddicts.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey SF,

So I've just bought 3 months hosting with GlowHost.com(Thanks Laugh, or whatever your username is now Tongue) and I got a free domain with it, so I thought of this pretty nice domain, what do you guys think? I'll also be buying a much better domain later on tonight so look out for that. ;)

http://dubstepaddicts.com

Registered like 30 mins before posting this thread.
It's alright. Not the best of domains, but it's not bad either. Good Dubstep domains are hard to think of to be honest. I used to have UKDubstep.net but sold it for £30.
(02-02-2012, 08:09 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]It's alright. Not the best of domains, but it's not bad either. Good Dubstep domains are hard to think of to be honest. I used to have UKDubstep.net but sold it for £30.

That's quite a nice price. I'm just going to start a dubstep forum with this, which brings me to my next subject. Will you design me two good forum logos for £10-£15 ?
(02-02-2012, 09:11 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]That's quite a nice price. I'm just going to start a dubstep forum with this, which brings me to my next subject. Will you design me two good forum logos for £10-£15 ?

£15 each yeh. It'll have to wait until my laptop gets fixed though.
(02-02-2012, 09:20 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]£15 each yeh. It'll have to wait until my laptop gets fixed though.

£15, each? I'll probably only be able to buy one then as I have to buy advertising for it too. We'll see. I have like £60 left so I'll let you know after I have it all set up and I've bought advertising.
I'll offer $8 each for a high effort logo from me Smile
(02-02-2012, 02:23 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]I'll offer $8 each for a high effort logo from me Smile

You shouldn't undersell yourself. Tongue
(02-02-2012, 02:27 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]You shouldn't undersell yourself. Tongue

lol I have always done things for FREE in the past, I never really sold my work at all, but things are getting busier for me lately, might as well make a tiny bit out of it. May not be pro Graphic Designer career work, but I do try.

2 good quality logos would take me about 30-45 minutes? If I really gave at it. Fitting ideas together and trying variations. So $8 would be...

Just under 20 cents a minute
(02-02-2012, 02:56 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]lol I have always done things for FREE in the past, I never really sold my work at all, but things are getting busier for me lately, might as well make a tiny bit out of it. May not be pro Graphic Designer career work, but I do try.

2 good quality logos would take me about 30-45 minutes? If I really gave at it. Fitting ideas together and trying variations. So $8 would be...

Just under 20 cents a minute

I've seen people a lot worse than you who have clients that pay £20-30 for logo designs. That's probably around the $50 mark.
I used to do stuff free as well until I released that there's actually a lot of money in doing graphics. Now I'll only ever do anything free if I literally have no time on my hands what so ever and I'm incredibly bored out of my mind, but even then I'd try to get £5 or so lol.
Guys the domain is now live! Big Grin

@Ace I'll contact you shortly.
Pages: 1 2 3