Support Forums

Full Version: Like one of my friends girl friends. ;)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this girl Chelsea and I have been talking to her for a while and I really like her in every way shape or form but she used to go out with my friend Connor but when I talk to her on skype, it seems like Connor thinks that him and Chelsea are still going out but they broke up over a month ago. Connor is getting mad since I keep talking to Chelsea but Chelsea and me get along great. We talk about everything on skype, we even play WoW together XD.

The only problem is she lives in Canada and I live in the US but she is moving to east Canada and that isn't to far away from me. I don't know what I should do, I can't go through my day without talking to her, it's weird. Am I making things worse by talking to her or should I let Connor have her back even though Connor is really hateful towards her.

Thanks guys!
(02-01-2012, 11:00 PM)๖ۣۜHacker™ Wrote: [ -> ]I know this girl Chelsea and I have been talking to her for a while and I really like her in every way shape or form but she used to go out with my friend Connor but when I talk to her on skype, it seems like Connor thinks that him and Chelsea are still going out but they broke up over a month ago. Connor is getting mad since I keep talking to Chelsea but Chelsea and me get along great. We talk about everything on skype, we even play WoW together XD.

The only problem is she lives in Canada and I live in the US but she is moving to east Canada and that isn't to far away from me. I don't know what I should do, I can't go through my day without talking to her, it's weird. Am I making things worse by talking to her or should I let Connor have her back even though Connor is really hateful towards her.

Thanks guys!
If you think you and her can be togethor and connor does not deserve her then go for it my friend whatever makes you happy is best. However if connor is a friend you have had for a very long time and would not like to lose him then dont do it. Personally though if i was in your shoes i would go for it as if connor is a true friend he should respect that you are with her and still keep your friendship. Hope this helps Thumbsup
Really, it's bull with him. GO FOR HER!!! She deserves better & if you treat her better than Conner, you should have her :O
All I can say is that friends usually try to not go out with their ex girlfriends so soon after a breakup, but if that's really the way you feel, then i'd say go for it... Nothing against you going for someone that is now single.
Well I haven't talked to Connor in like forever because it will be so awkward because he calls Chelsea all the time and she tells me all of their conversations.

I like how he said to Chelsea I was ruining their relationship and Chelsea was like what relationship? lol

He also said I fudge over all my friends and crap but that was a long time ago... Oh well.
Well if you think that you love here and she loves you back then i would say stay with her and forget the other guy.. let him say what he has too because if she loves you n u love her then it doesn't matter..
But if you think that she still like the other guy then I believe you should let her go..
(02-02-2012, 09:18 PM)Crystal Wrote: [ -> ]Well if you think that you love here and she loves you back then i would say stay with her and forget the other guy.. let him say what he has too because if she loves you n u love her then it doesn't matter..
But if you think that she still like the other guy then I believe you should let her go..

Thanks for the advice!

It sucks because I think she really likes me but we live so far away. Sad

I can't go throughout my day without talking to her.