Support Forums

Full Version: iPad 2 for 80% OFF the RETAIL Price!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

AltelayFluill

Got 20 seconds ? I will show You how to get iPad 2 for 80% OFF the RETAIL Price! - get500freebids.net
I already spent 20 seconds in the past reporting a post like this, so I guess i'll do it again

Immature, this is not a market place. Grow up. Scammer.
(01-30-2012, 11:22 PM)AltelayFluill Wrote: [ -> ]Got 20 seconds ? I will show You how to get iPad 2 for 80% OFF the RETAIL Price! - get500freebids.net
This is not related to anything in this section you may want to read the rules and see if this type of content is allowed then put it into the correct category. However i am not goin to waste 20 seconds of my time to attempt to get an ipad on a dodgy website Thumbsup.
This post has been reported alot of time and almost 5 days but still this has not been removed?
Sad..
Sam is active as a poster, but not sure what happens with the reports. Technically a report for a post can only be made once though, if there's more it notifies the user that it's already been reported.