Support Forums

Full Version: omfggggg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
allright
im 17
i drive a infiniti g35
all blacked out. loud exhaust.

tonight i was the "spot" where people meet up.
i was leaving and i backed into a car.
scratched it + my car.

the guys get out, get my plates. diss me. then they get back into the car.

i freakin dipped cause i didnt know what to do.

my friend who was there said cops came and talked to the guys.

i was like fuuuuuuuuuuck.
i went to a police station and asked if tehre were any reports.
he said no..

but my stomach is freakin hurting right now. i feel so uneasy.

i dont know what to do...
do i tell my parents?
how can i get my mind off this?

i cant get arrested can i....
i live in canada btw

omfg im so mad/worried/fofghkfhgflghfhgowpwor
If the damage is worth more than a certain amount then you're supposed to report it, otherwise it really depends on who those people were, if they want you to pay for it or not.
(01-27-2012, 10:21 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]If the damage is worth more than a certain amount then you're supposed to report it, otherwise it really depends on who those people were, if they want you to pay for it or not.

they seemed like freakin assholes tbh
but the damage was like barely anything
just a scratch on my car +theirs
no dents or anything....
It depends on what kind of people they are then, I can't judge that though.
(01-27-2012, 10:38 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]It depends on what kind of people they are then, I can't judge that though.

but the cops came and talked to them
but the cop at the station said there are no reports of anything....

if there are no reports then how would the guy i went into find me and make me pay for it, etcetc....
(01-27-2012, 10:46 PM)LancerImpact Wrote: [ -> ]but the cops came and talked to them
but the cop at the station said there are no reports of anything....

if there are no reports then how would the guy i went into find me and make me pay for it, etcetc....

Talking to the police doesn't mean they have to or have a report filed away.
(01-27-2012, 11:03 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]Talking to the police doesn't mean they have to or have a report filed away.

then why else would they call the police...

my fear is that i left the scene of the collision.
which = 7 demerit points here

however, they got my plates and got back into their car. i thought it was all good.

idk...i think i will go to the station tomorrow again and ask them to search my plates or something....
Really, all you can do is face reality. If it happens that you were reported, then turn yourself in & fight. I mean in the US, you could fight to not have points but you have to pay more. In Canada, IDK about it. When you turn yourself in, it shows you done something good & then you can try to have to have the points removed.

Also a recommended to tell the parents. I mean, it helps CLEAR a lot up for yourself. Believe me, I've had the same situation except with a girl pregnant (IDK if she even had a kid XD).

That's my recommendation & your parents should <3 you no matter how bad you done anything. I mean that's just a scratch. I got to enjoy having all me & my friends in the car & flipping a truck while high. Surprisingly, never got in trouble at which makes me happy because I do believe in the right things & I know it!
I dont think anything would happen but you never know.. You should tell your parents about this and be careful now onwards...
Things will be back to normal..
Well, if you went to the police station and they said there weren't any reports well then, there weren't any. You're probably fine, but you still should tell your parents. Besides, it's really just a scratch and nothing to get all worked up about.
Pages: 1 2