Support Forums

Full Version: Help! I am in need of relationship advice!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Me and this girl met on new years. We are both 16. I asked her out on the 15th, and we have been video chatting about 4 hours a day EVERY day. I am starting to lose interest. Please help, I like her a lot and she is the prettiest of all of the girls I have dated. Why am I losing interest? Because we talk too much? How do I tell her we need to slow down?
It's because you need some alone time to strengthen the bond. Both of you as a matter of fact. If you were stuck in a room 24 hours a day with a girl that you loved, you'd get bored of her even if it was the strongest kind of love.

It's just logical common sense. 4 hours a day every day video chatting sounds like an extensive amount of time to me.

Try going out and doing other things instead, and limit that time.
It's hard to stay interested on an electronic relationship. You should start spending more time in person.
Try seeing her in real life instead of over video chat. That will definitly help you out man.
You should just relax and have alone time.. Also like the user mentioned above meet the girl in real life.. That would make it easier and better..
They all are right, as much as I was the same person that enjoyed seeing someone on video, real life is the only way. Unless you both can hold off & wait till you meet then fall in <3 even more. Good luck ;)
We just hung out yesterday, and two weekends before that! We always have awesome times and she LOVES making out with me!
(01-29-2012, 12:00 PM)roody poo Wrote: [ -> ]We always have awesome times

I personally don't see what the issue is then Huh
(01-29-2012, 04:53 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]I personally don't see what the issue is then Huh
I know exactly how it goes like this, I've been through it. The problem was that he was beginning to lose interest. Soon enough, it sparked back up when they were able to spend time together. Why, that adds a whole new plus to the relationship just like sex.

Right now, he's feeling the puppy <3 I think (75% sure) & there will be another post or something. But that's my outlook & assumption.

In essence, it's better till it gets boring & he needed the advice we gave him. He was just giving us an update.

Randy, I'm happy for you Big Grin
The best thing to do would tell her you need to spend less time speaking. However spending more time togethor in real life will help alot too. But also you are very young and should not stress over these kind of things due to age etc. Tell her how you feel you have your whole life ahead of you =)
Pages: 1 2