Support Forums

Full Version: Started cutting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If someone here remembers my old thread : http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=23385
^^

CBA to write a lot..

Short story: I am depressed, wtf do I do?
Do something you love doing (as long as it isn't harmful to other people or yourself) and try not to thing of anything necessarily negative or bad.
Go outside and enjoy how significant you can be on Earth if you put your mind to it.
(01-26-2012, 12:15 PM)D3xus Wrote: [ -> ]Do something you love doing (as long as it isn't harmful to other people or yourself) and try not to thing of anything necessarily negative or bad.
Go outside and enjoy how significant you can be on Earth if you put your mind to it.

I like being on the computer, and I already spend all day long on the computer.

I hate being outside, and it is freakin hella cold here in norway.
So much for being outside... do you play any video games on the computer? (Portal, Battlefield, etc?)
(01-26-2012, 12:26 PM)D3xus Wrote: [ -> ]So much for being outside... do you play any video games on the computer? (Portal, Battlefield, etc?)

I play a little bit starcraft 2, but it is so competetive that I rage quit all the time.
Cutting will not resolve any of your issue's my friend however i would advise you seek some kind of medical advice to get some kind of anti depressant. However also maybe chatting to people in a chat room and having someone there to talk to or occupying yourself gaming or something on them lines will help. Just remember life is always worth living and everyday you wake up is a blessing in its self. Hope this helps Thumbsup
Cutting is the worst thing to do and it won't do you any good. There are other ways to occupy the mind.
Hell there are better ways to feel pain, so you don't have to feel depressed.

Don't cut yourself in under any condition. I have experience the extreme of cutting myself and trust me it's not worth it.
Not to mention the pain it makes, if you do if long enough the cuts will stay there for years if not forever.

I have cuts that I regret doing and won't go away, it's really hide them from people. Because when others see my cut it gets awkward and shows a bad side of me.

So don't freakin do it.
You like to play video games, that's cool. Look into other computer games out there. Some, you could get for free if you find out how to & everything. Or even look in to do some computer hacking. Knowledge has always been the key to my happiness. Hell, you could even take a crack into setting up a blog or a website or even take up programming. There is always somewhere on the internet that will help you learn more about computers. Maybe not in plain site but research always helps.

Like NekoChan said, cutting is the worst thing. Never should cutting be an answer nor suicide. You are a person in this world! You have a life that you shouldn't waste away with cutting/suicide.
I suggest you contact your parents and see if there's a way for you to be put on medication *if you are under 18
(01-27-2012, 07:41 PM)Infested Terran Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest you contact your parents and see if there's a way for you to be put on medication *if you are under 18

That is the worst reply I have seen with the time I have been here.
Don't do that.
Pages: 1 2 3