Support Forums

Full Version: The Girl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At the beginning of the school year, I saw this girl. I guess she is new to the school because I never seen her before. Her dressing style is very very special. Thats what caught my attention. Then later, I heard my sister said she is two years younger than me. I'm a shy person, so it would be weird to just go up to her and introduce myself. I'm also a person who thought getting a girlfriend that speaks my language is the best because my English is not very good. When I want to search her up (yes stalker) for more info, turns out she doesn't has Facebook. I had a feeling like I'll regret that I never know her. How I can solve this?

Thanks for reading.
So you're attracted to her but you're to shy to actually go up to her and talk to her? If anyone should be shy it would be her seeing how she's two years younger then you. Try starting a conversation with her in person rather then trying to stalk her on the internet. I understand you're shy but if you actually want to talk to her then you need to man up.

I personally wouldn't put someones full name on a forum.
Thanks, then I have to think twice. Ok, removed the name.
Another thing is my like to her is just like, not the love-like. Its like when you see something special and you want to collect it. That kind of feel.
The best thing you can do bro is introduce yourself to her. Think of it in this way do you have anything to lose speaking to her will it make you happier and releive this issue you are having if u speak to her. Of course it will and you will alot more at ease. If you dont feel confident to hold a conversation with her for a long period of time keep it short and sweet even just a hello how are you will plant the seed you need to fulfil what u want and also put you at ease. Hope this helps Thumbsup.
Since your a shy guy, introducing yourself to another guy isn't the best way to start things out.
Do you have friends that was same grade as her? Or like same class, maybe you could start from friend to another friend.
Try that.
Ok, today i saw her in the library with one of my friend's friend. Then my friend arrived and i use this oppunity to get near her. Didnt say anything but at least she know im there. Now how i can start conversation with her? I have a friend has the same math class and history class.