Support Forums

Full Version: I want to change on looks and personality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just saw a really freaking attractive girl and she's like one of the three girls I really like. Anyways, I decided I'm going to work out, change personality, and basically everything about myself. Where should I start though? I want to start at working out, which would probably take weeks to months since I'm overweight but I'm tall so it really don't show, work on my personality that would probably start near the end of the school year, and during the summer I'm going to work out w/ a day of upper body strength then the next day I'm doing cardio.

Thoughts? I know my 'plan' isn't exactly be the way I want and it's going to be hard doing the things I want.

The spoiler is some extra crap that I felt like getting out of my system.

I guess I'm asking for emotional support or I just feel like getting this out of my system.
If you want support, don't change yourself for someone else just to try to conform to societies standard for being a better being. That's where you're thinking in wrong terms here quite personally.

Physically you can try to get in shape, but to change who you are is something different, and won't bring you any more success. With that said, neither will having a better physique. It's just an add-on that judgmental people look for.
Don't change your personality.

Go to the gym and work out. Eat healthy and be your own!
Confidence in ones self is the beginning of a real relationship.
I dont mean you need to be fighting fit and beautiful.
Reality is most everyone is ugly in some way shape or form.
Love comes from the heart not from the muscles.
Get yourself to a point where your happy with who you are and then be happy with that.
Dont create yourself into someone you are not for the benefit of others.
This will ALWAYS end in resentment.
The most essential part of a good training program is first of all have a healthy diet eating foods like fish pasta and other products high in protein and carbohydrates. However i would advise taking up cario first to get your muscles moving and prevent lactic acid build up and also the cario will cut up your body so when you do the weight lifting it will show more defined muscle. As for the personality side of things i would personally not change this for anyone you may just need a confidence booster more than a personality change which is very easy to amend. Hope this helps and good luck Thumbsup.