Support Forums

Full Version: [HELP] Emotionally Unstable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have no idea what is wrong with me or why this is such a big problem.

I went out with this girl almost three or four months ago. We broke up and that was that. But, after a week, we started to talk more seriously than we did while we dated. The relationship before revolted around sex. We talked for a couple weeks straight until Thanksgiving break. That Friday, I took a couple pills of ecstasy and told her. Her friend calls me and says that I am a stupid motherfucker for doing it and blah blah blah. Five minutes later, my ex calls me and starts messing with me by making orgy sounds and saying I should go masturbate and so on and so forth. I hang up on her a couple of times before we went back to texting. I do not remember what we talked about but I ended up telling her that I still liked her and she "supposedly" still liked me. Sometime during the break, I realized that I was being stringed along until she got a new boytoy.

Two weeks before winter break, I took more pills at school and ended up telling her that I really wanted to get back with her and other statements that should have stayed unsaid.

Christmas break comes and I knew she was already talking to another guy. So, I did not text her at all and she ended up getting what she wanted.

All the way up till now, I have stayed strong and tried to move on from her. Obviously, I haven't and it is becoming unbearable and obsessive. I have been taking so much ecstasy that I am becoming depressed because of it. Drugs are not working anymore and I am too mentally unstable to think of a better escape.

TL;DR: I love this girl even after she has broken my heart twice. I need an escape other than drugs to help me forget her.
Get off the f ucking drugs first of all!
If your emotionally unstable drugs will only make that worse bro.
Seriously i cant say this strongly enough.
Extacy is fun when its actually MDMA but when its smack or speed laced you dont know where your going.
As for the girl. Well your emotionally unstable if your using E to control yourself.
Forget her and get off the gear.
Only then can you start to decide which direction you should take in your life mate.
I would personally get off the drugs to start with as taking the drugs etc can put you in a frame of mind to where you say things that really should not be said. However the girls you have been dating with in the past and the one you still love may not beleive you because she knows you are intoxicated on illegal substances. I would advise you stop taking the extacy and ask the girl you still love if she is willing to give you another chance. If circumstances do not change move along as there is someone out there for everyone. If situations continue to worsen seek medical advice Thumbsup.