Support Forums

Full Version: How to be normal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

somerandomdude

Well, things were going great for me... until this last few days. I feel like I'm not myself. I get attention from the girls, probably more in these couple of months than in my whole life time. But still, something's not quite right with me. I've turned down every chick I had a chance with, even when they were straightforward. When someone's drinking around me I get that really huge urge to take a drink. Like when you get an urge for the cigarette. Also, I've started talking a lot of nonsense lately, like illuminati and crap like that. People think I'm crazy or something, idk. Some of them even think I'm an alcoholic or a drug addict, I really started acting weird. Also, I developed this weird phobia from public speech. I had a speech today and my knees started shaking uncontrollably, I barely managed to control myself. Not to mention that I blocked out in the middle of the conversation and had an awkward 20 seconds pause. I really feel like I'm going down hill. Psychically, I'm in terrible shape atm. I'm not fat or anything, but I feel like I'm 70 years old and not 18. Yesterday my back hurt so bad that I barely got out of bed. Friends keep teasing me or w/e, how I never kissed a girl or anything. I had at least 6-7 chances in the last month, but I chickened out and turned them down. People generally believe that I'm an idiot, because I act like one. Idk, where is my life going...
Do not let this get you down bro when you feel you are ready for a relationship you will take your chance to do so. Also do not be scared or pressured by what other people say or think as this can cause you to feel stressed and potentially down. Always think in a positive frame of mind and do not let anything bring you down. If situations do get worse telephone your doctor and he/she will be able to diagnose exactly what is wrong. Ps Illimunati is a very good topic to research and i am personally doin the same thing as yourself dont feel weird its just normal and all knowledge is good knowledge. Hope this helps Thumbsup.
The best thing you can do is be yourself. Don't let other people tell you who you are or who they want you to be.
If your friends think you're an idiot or a coward, do something that you know that they'd never do since they're too scared of it. What skills do you have/what are you good at?
I would recommend that you speak with a therapist if your symtoms become worse. As of now, I would simply open up to a friend regarding your feelings. That will surely relieve some of the pressure and angst you are experiencing.
Definitely be yourself.. What other people think doens't matter.. Most of the time they except you for who you are or if not you will get new friends Big Grin
(01-24-2012, 02:37 PM)Lost. Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely be yourself.. What other people think doens't matter.. Most of the time they except you for who you are or if not you will get new friends Big Grin

That phrase never made sense to me.
Like, whose self would s/he otherwise be being?
My question to you:

Who decides what is normal? I don't understand, normal for a human is? Fitting the standards of society based on peer pressure? Or self influenced pressure to fit a norm?

So someone with any kind of disability is normal?

There is no normal, and evolution can further disprove that, everyone will always be different, no matter how you try to classify them with some kind of standard.
(01-24-2012, 04:59 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]My question to you:

Who decides what is normal? I don't understand, normal for a human is? Fitting the standards of society based on peer pressure? Or self influenced pressure to fit a norm?

There is no normal, and evolution can further disprove that, everyone will always be different, no matter how you try to classify them with some kind of standard.

Thank you, I have been telling everyone that.
Normal, why does everyone have to be "normal".
It's a freakin cage everyone set to themselves.

(01-24-2012, 04:59 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]My question to you:

So true. "Normal" is a dryer setting. Not a kind of person.
You'll find the one. I recently fell in love with my first love. If things are good in a year I will ask her to marry me, but this is about you. Just become a sex machine and fudge everything that moves. Cover up your sadness with more sadness.
Pages: 1 2