Support Forums

Full Version: Siblings hurt to the deepest of the heart... :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really need some help from you Sad ... I am an 18 year old and I have a younger brother who's 11 ... I really don't know what has happened to him or whats going wrong with me but everytime I try to talk to him for any reason, he insults or says something bad for no reason at all ..Maybe my way is harsh for him ? But I really don't think I speak harshly..Sad... And being damn soft natured, I get hurt quickly . I can't even cry out since no one's gonna support me and would tease me saying I am such a kid that I get hurt for such small things.. But guys really, could you please suggest me some way in which I can either make him stop talking in that bad way or at least make my heart strong enough to bear those words... He's still young and he speaks so bad to me, I can't even imagine him speaking to me when he's of my age... Sometimes I feel, I could just go somewhere far off for a long time so that he can miss my presence but the time does not let me do so as well.. Please do reply guys Sad Thanks a lot
Talk to your parent's about it, and get them to support you whenever he does that. It's for his own benefit too to start treating people better.
I agree with Ace or maybe you should just talk to your younger brother and ask whats wrong with him... Try and solve your differences by talking to him..
Don't take this the wrong way but I think you shouldn't get so worked up about it. He probably learns all this from school.

Reason I say this is because later in life you're most certainly going to be treated like this or worse. Not everyone is nice. What are you going to do then?
Talk to him about it, ask him if he understands how much he is hurting you.
My brother used to be a total jerk for apparently no reason. Turns out he has a vitamin D deficiency due to being a cave-dwelling troll which made him so tired all the time he didn't even know what the fudge was going on. Now he takes vitamins and he's back to being my favourite person in the world.
The moral of the story is it may not be his fault and you should search for the cause of his anger.