Support Forums

Full Version: Hello, Emotional help please.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Basically, a girl I liked was at MY Party. Her friend was asking if 2 guys could come in, I said yes to keep it cool with them, and cause i didn't know them I put a knife in my pocket, and a knife in my friends pocket.

Later on this guy was getting off with the girl I liked she new I liked her and she came over to give me a sympathy / sorry kiss on the cheek, cause you could tell i was upset about something but I wasn't crying or anything i was just quiet in the corner of the room, thinking deeply (probably cause i smoked like 5g of weed).

Basically my friend told me to stop talking to her as all i will do is get hurt more, so i'm slowly trying to push her away. Does anyone know how basically she says hi to me in school, and everytime she says hi it just makes me smile, I don't know how at all... So does anyone know how i could stop myself from smiling when she says hi ?
You have feelings for her, your happy to see her and when she talks to you that's why you smile. You can be friends with her, don't completely ignore her. Its hard to do so but your going to have to deal with it, good luck.
The best thing to do would be tell her you like her as she may not know already and may like you more than the other guy. Also if you tell her you like her then give her plenty space she will make her own decision from there. If she does not acknowledge you for some time after then maybes stay friends with her as you never know what the future can bring. Hope this helps Thumbsup.