Support Forums

Full Version: 2D Open-source Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I use this source as also a fun way to use Java, but also to take advantage of this knowledge. Its a great way to learn something about gaming and other various aspects on Java. Its a 2D game created by a user in another forum. Its a blank source, but im sure after some development, other sources will be available. Its based off of Runescape, but its very easy to customize into something else.

[Image: framee.png]

[Image: loginscreeng.png]

Download link 1, (recommended)
http://uppit.com/v/85H6U3B2

Link 2,
http://www.2shared.com/file/6790309/23b75e29/v014.html

Enjoy! Smile
Hope to see some development.
And, no offense, but this looks completely retarded lol Hehe
Good try though..

(The real RSPS's are a 'much' better way of learning java).
No duh it looks horrible, but use your common sense, what are you getting out of that statement? Its as simple as changing the sprites and working off from it.

Good try? Are you illiterate, when did I say I made this?
I learnt all of the basics and some advanced java stuff from programming Runescape private servers a couple of years ago; there a great way to learn. Saw this awhile ago on another forum, I suppose it could be usefull to see how you could use graphics and a client/server system for beginners in java game making. Could also be stripped down and changed alot to be used a game base for a game completely different than what the example was intended for Smile
And as did I, without them I wouldnt be programming. And I see where your coming from, its a great change and a great way to learn how to grasp game programming.

Thanks for looking at it that way. Smile
(11-03-2009, 01:42 PM)Project Evolution Wrote: [ -> ]Good try? Are you illiterate, when did I say I made this?
I meant that toward you're 'friend'.
You're American I guess?
Canadian to be specific.
Dude it looks nice. Im going to learn java so I can make one of my own games.
Then release it for people to play at school.
Good for you, hopefully this can help. Smile
Palidino76's source?
Pages: 1 2