Support Forums

Full Version: Nothing to live for anymore.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

I've lost everything. My house, it got raided by the DEA because my step dad was a drug dealer (None of us knew). We lost that house, and the gang strike task force took everything in it. My parents are divorced, i'm like the slave at home. Today my girlfriend broke up with me. I don't even know what to do anymore...
How old are you and do you have a job?

16, not at the time. Had a seasonal but the season is over.
Just wait it out. Go to your school and talk to your teacher. Remember, everything will be okay. Even when things seem the worse, just remember, it has to get better.

There are other places you can go live till you are old enough, remember, just because you don't have the money, college is still a choice, and can truly turn your life around. If you start now and apply for aid you can easily ascertain around 20k a year on average just to go to college. These though times tough will only make you stronger, maybe one day a better dad. You will look back on these days one day, and see how far you have come, and realize that your life is meaningful, and you mean the world to someone. A girlfriend is nothing now, but one day, you will meet the girl. Just stay optimistic and never give hope. Life shall get better, you have to take things as they come to you. Separate yourself from what hurts you, even if that may be your family. As one day, you will have a family of your own, and when you look into your child's eyes, and you see them look back with a sense of love, and everything is right, you will come to the realization, that you fighting this depress was the best thing you could have done, and it made you a better person.

Remember the world is filled with friends, some you just haven't met yet.
From a unknown friend, to a new friend.

(01-19-2012, 07:22 PM)RDCA Wrote: [ -> ]Just wait it out. Go to your school and talk to your teacher. Remember, everything will be okay. Even when things seem the worse, just remember, it has to get better.

There are other places you can go live till you are old enough, remember, just because you don't have the money, college is still a choice, and can truly turn your life around. If you start now and apply for aid you can easily ascertain around 20k a year on average just to go to college. These though times tough will only make you stronger, maybe one day a better dad. You will look back on these days one day, and see how far you have come, and realize that your life is meaningful, and you mean the world to someone. A girlfriend is nothing now, but one day, you will meet the girl. Just stay optimistic and never give hope. Life shall get better, you have to take things as they come to you. Separate yourself from what hurts you, even if that may be your family. As one day, you will have a family of your own, and when you look into your child's eyes, and you see them look back with a sense of love, and everything is right, you will come to the realization, that you fighting this depress was the best thing you could have done, and it made you a better person.

Remember the world is filled with friends, some you just haven't met yet.
From a unknown friend, to a new friend.

Thanks for the great reply, when i'm older I plan on going into the rangers. My whole life has been messed up and has affected me in school. I probably would never make it into college so I feel the military is my only route.
(01-19-2012, 07:47 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the great reply, when i'm older I plan on going into the rangers. My whole life has been messed up and has affected me in school. I probably would never make it into college so I feel the military is my only route.

Serving in the military can be just as rewarding or even more then going to college. To know you are making a difference to not only your country, but to everyone in it should inspire a feeling of happyness inside you. Also if you don't want a genetic family the military can become your family. It can be just like a real one. Where people seem to take on certain roles, like the commander who seems of more of a father like role, and all your fellow troops as brothers. Sometimes in the military, the people bond so closely, because of what they are put through together, there bond is stronger then that of true blood family.

If you do follow that route, well then my hat is off to you, as you are doing a brave deed, and you truly deserve merit for this.

My hats off to you.
Serving in the Military, is great, it opens many doors for you when you get out. Lots of people would want military vets, hard working in there jobs. Military is very good you get to meet new people, express your emotions, everyone they're in the military will respect you as long as you respect them. If you have no were else to go i suggest the Military!
1. Get a job. Money will make things easier.
2. Get a second job. More money will make things even easier.
3. Pursue something you love.
(01-19-2012, 07:54 PM)RDCA Wrote: [ -> ]Serving in the military can be just as rewarding or even more then going to college. To know you are making a difference to not only your country, but to everyone in it should inspire a feeling of happyness inside you. Also if you don't want a genetic family the military can become your family. It can be just like a real one. Where people seem to take on certain roles, like the commander who seems of more of a father like role, and all your fellow troops as brothers. Sometimes in the military, the people bond so closely, because of what they are put through together, there bond is stronger then that of true blood family.

If you do follow that route, well then my hat is off to you, as you are doing a brave deed, and you truly deserve merit for this.

My hats off to you.

I feel very different to that. I will post why when I go on my laptop.
You have your whole future to live for, how can you say that?
Pages: 1 2