Support Forums

Full Version: Back to my hyper days..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright, so I used to be really hyper when I was younger, and really talkative. It's been two years, and I haven't experienced this feeling. I recently started sleeping an average of 8 hours a day, and I can't control what I'm saying anymore. For the past two years, I've always slept 6-7 hours maximum, and rarely experienced hyperactivity.

How do I overcome this feeling? Keep in mind:

If I sleep 8 hours and more, I can concentrate in class.
If I sleep 5-7 hours and less, I can't concentrate in class, but I'm not hyper.
Wait, I am confused, so you say you've been sleeping on average 8 hours a day, and you can't control what you're saying because you get hyper with more sleep? But in class if you've had 8 hours of sleep or more, you can concentrate, when you can't concentrate when you've had 6-7 hours of sleep? Huh

So you concentrate better when you're hyper? Or am I misreading this?

That bit about concentration in class for the second part seems logical, it's just the transition from the first part of your post to the second part that is hard to understand.

And what feeling are you trying to overcome? this feeling doesn't quite answer it for me. The hyperactivity or the feeling you get from lack of sleep?
I can't concentrate, I feel too sleepy. The thread is about my hyperactivity, I just added the bit about concentration, so I don't get replies like "Sleep less".
So you can concentrate with 8 or more hours of sleep, but you're hyper, and with less, you can't concentrate because you're sleepy?

So which feeling are you trying to overcome? Being sleepy or hyper? (Assuming one or the other conditions of sleep from above)

I don't understand that part
You more than likely have ADHD, If I was you go down to your local GP(doctor) and ask for a scan. Or, if you already know that you are, ask about going on some medication, such as Ritalin. I used to take something called Equasym or something I can't remember.
(01-18-2012, 08:32 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]You more than likely have ADHD, If I was you go down to your local GP(doctor) and ask for a scan. Or, if you already know that you are, ask about going on some medication, such as Rittilin. I used to take something called Equasym or something I can't remember.

I would never suggest Rittilin, that drug has so many bad effects, it's not even worth getting rid of the ADHD, or hyperactivity for it. I don't care how hyper you are I would not suggest anyone take that medication. I know well about it's effects. Never taken it, but I know lots about it. Not sure about others though, but Rittilin, I can say no towards.
(01-18-2012, 08:33 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]I would never suggest Rittilin, that drug has so many bad effects, it's not even worth getting rid of the ADHD, or hyperactivity for it.

I've never tried it myself, I was always on Equasym so I don't know.Just for a quick note, you can't get 'rid' of ADHD but it decreases in severity with age.
Cronus- You have mentalilaty disorder your brain function's in different way's i suggest control you hyperactivity and learn,Maybe you could help somone aswell.
(01-18-2012, 09:41 AM)Graphicâ„¢ Wrote: [ -> ]Cronus- You have mentalilaty disorder your brain function's in different way's i suggest control you hyperactivity and learn,Maybe you could help somone aswell.

I'm sure that's what he wants to do is control his hyperactivity, but he's asking specifically "how"? A mentality disorder? Huh

How would you assume so? He's trying to help himself though before he helps anyone else on this matter.
(01-18-2012, 08:32 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]You more than likely have ADHD, If I was you go down to your local GP(doctor) and ask for a scan. Or, if you already know that you are, ask about going on some medication, such as Ritalin. I used to take something called Equasym or something I can't remember.
I don't have ADHD. I can concentrate fine, without medication.

(01-18-2012, 09:41 AM)Graphicâ„¢ Wrote: [ -> ]Cronus- You have mentalilaty disorder your brain function's in different way's i suggest control you hyperactivity and learn,Maybe you could help somone aswell.
I doubt that it's a disorder. Probably just a bad habit. I'm not immature, or something. I just talk alot when I'm not supposed to.
Pages: 1 2