Support Forums

Full Version: Suicide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A member over at Hack Forums is threatening to kill himself. He just lost his love of four years and can't take it. I personally don't need the help, but I figured there are people here who can help him. If anyone knows "Яǝʌǝɹsǝ" try to help talk him out of it. He changed his sig to "bye." I hope he hasn't done it.

Here's the thread:

Suicide

I'm sorry if this discussion isn't allowed, but I figured someone might be able to help.[/i]
I would try to avoid linking over to HF, bring him over here if you can. I don't know who he is, but i'm sure he wouldn't appreciate a random PM from a bunch of people.

Not everyone here might have an account there, and if he posted there, i'm sure he wanted replies to try to help him out. And if that's the case, there's 1000 times better support here that you can get compared to HF. Member count isn't a factor when dealing with this kind of thing, it's who's available to help you.
He wont do anything, he's a 14 year old craving attention. I'm 95% sure he's just trolling, reverse has never been serious I've never really liked him for his attitude towards others. That doesn't justify him killing himself, I'm just saying he wont.
Thread deleted. Also he was trolling.
There's no need for this thread to stay open though then as far as i'm concerned. It'll only be talk about something that never was, and is now non existant, as the thread was deleted.
Let him do it, It's his business. I'm not cold-hearted, I think he's attention whoring.
You should tell him to move on with life,Suicide is not the answer to his question's there are alway's plenty of girl's single and looking to mingle.
(01-18-2012, 09:48 AM)Graphic™ Wrote: [ -> ]You should tell him to move on with life,Suicide is not the answer to his question's there are alway's plenty of girl's single and looking to mingle.

lol women aren't the answer to depression, and by saying that I have nothing against women in general. I'm just saying I don't see how this would help his situation of depression to the extent of suicide.
Sorry to waste every ones time. I just don't fudge around when it comes to suicide.
Suicide isn't funny at al. I Have 2 friends that killed themselves.
Those suicide troll topics aren't funny, but yeah.. it's HF. You can't do anything about it.