Support Forums

Full Version: [{TUT}] how to tell if you girl/boyfriend is lying to you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Body Language

•When people lie there expressions are not usually too expressive and will tend not move there arms and hands alot or they fidget to much and move nonstop.

•They will avoid eye contact or keep to much eye contact .

•Scratching there noses or behind the ears and constantly touching there face, mouth or throat is a pretty good indicator that they are probably lying.

•Some one who purse's there lips alot can indicate withholding information, extreme anxiety or withholding aggression. When someones lips become dry and they keep licking there lips it indicates that you are nervous.

• Another thing to look out for is if let's say John, John's best friend just died and yet John when asked if he is sad he says yes while smiling. He is probably not telling the truth.

• When someone lies they are not comfortable with silence because that means they do not know if there lie was accepted or not. So if you suspect someone of lying don't reply and see what there reactions are.

Reactions Of a liar

•When some one is innocent he/she will often go on the offensive but a guilty person usually gets defensive.

•Liars usually place there feet facing towards a exit.

• A liar usually tries to distance themselves from you by putting something in-between you and him/her.

•A liar will usually be uncomfortable when being questioned or accused and may turn away or turn his head away from the person.

•Liars(well basically every one) tend to look up to the right to think,visualize or create a new responce. So look out for that.

Verbal speech and context

•A liar will usually answer your question with your question. 
Example:
You: Did you eat my sandwich?
Liar: No, I did not eat your sandwich

•Liars usually go into much too much detail that they would not usually say.

•Liars have longer pauses and shorter answers and longer times between a question and a response compared to some one who is just nervous.

• A almost sure fire way to know if they are lying is if they answer questions that have not been asked and over answer question that have been answered.

• Liars tend to use negative's rather then positive's. They may say stuff like 'I am not a liar
while some one honest would more likely say ' I am a honest person'.

Tricks of a liar

•A good way to spot a liar is if you are accusing him/her, he/she will accuse you of the thing you are accusing them of in order to get the heat taken off of themselves. Even people that know this trick still get caught by it because you will become defensive yourself and explain that you have done nothing.

• Say some one was accused of cheating, the liar might reply with something like '' I have never slept with that woman'' .
explanation of that^ what liars will do is try to distance themselves from whatever they are lying about.

A few tests to see if some one is Lying to you

•Change the topic and see how easily the liar reacts such as relaxing and looking less stressed.

• If you think he might be giving fake info ask him little detailed questions. It will probably take him a bit to come up with a answer.

• Another thing you can do fallowing the trick above is ask him the same question a while later and if the story varies then he/she was lying. 

I am probably going to add more later this I just wanted to get this tut out hope you guys like it Smile

If it's something serious just get them to shake your hand and check for a sweaty palm lol.

Otherwise I don't think that whenever i've lied, that I thought about doing all of this stuff. lol I never faced an exit.
(01-16-2012, 06:37 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]If it's something serious just get them to shake your hand and check for a sweaty palm lol.

Otherwise I don't think that whenever i've lied, that I thought about doing all of this stuff. lol I never faced an exit.

This is most people not all so that's fine that you do not. By most people have a tendency too... Smile thanks for the comment anywaySmile.
nice tutorial, i would personally never use it, but nice tutorial none the less.