Support Forums

Full Version: My dog July
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 7MUly.jpg]

This is July. She is a 3 Year old Jack Russel. She loves to run and to play. She
never gets tired. I got her when she was 8 weeks old, 3 month after my old dog
Gina died. I was very sad and kinda depressive after she died so my mother
decided to get a new dog to make me happy again. It worked.
Not the cutest one. But I like this.

Dogs <3.
Yeah, the life span of a dog is not comparable to that of humans, so unless something bad happens to you before their time is up, you know your in for a period of depression sometime down the road when they go. It's like loosing a best friend, I would agree. I already lost an Alaskan Malamute and a Siberian Husky in the past, but my new dog that we've got so far is about 4 years old now, and one of the most obedient dogs i've ever seen in my life. Friendly to everyone anytime too, it's going to be sad when it comes time for him to go as well. Rather not even think about that. I had my Siberian Husky for about 2 years before he ran away when my mom took him for a walk out onto the street and I had to carry him all the way home. The Malamute I had got to be 9 years old, but ended up getting really sick so I had to watch him get put down.
thats an awesome lookin dog, i bet hes cooperative.
Thats a really cute dog. I really like the name July. Seems so calm and simple, good luck to your dog and you.
That's a cute dog, it looks really sharp Smile
Good luck with your dog Smile
Your looks very cute and active.. I had a German Shepherd few years go .. He was 9 when he died and it was really heart breaking for me :'( He was my best friends.. :\ I miss him..
I hope July lives a longer life compared to other dogs Smile
I've always wondered why I see some dogs with one of their ear ends loose. Why is that?
That is a very cute looking dog. It must be very fun.
Sweet looking dog man, i bet that dog can run around for dayss. haha
Pages: 1 2