Support Forums

Full Version: Webmaster forums domain ideas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Basically just as the thread title says, I am looking for a domain name that will be used for a webmaster forum. I have searched, and literally there is no good domains that are seo friendly, and nice. So I am asking the community their ideas. Let me know, and don't be shy. Smile
So like a techy forum or like a forum strictly about web design
(01-12-2012, 01:27 AM)Rуan Wrote: [ -> ]So like a techy forum or like a forum strictly about web design

Strickly about web design.
Wait, web design or web mastery? There's a fairly big difference. Also, you should look at the .pro TLD as I've suggested previously. That would be your best bet unless you want a somewhat vague .com/.net/.org. The alternative is to think of a single work for your site/brand. Make a word up. Example: Simpuma.com. Something like that.
(01-12-2012, 01:34 AM)King Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, web design or web mastery? There's a fairly big difference. Also, you should look at the .pro TLD as I've suggested previously. That would be your best bet unless you want a somewhat vague .com/.net/.org. The alternative is to think of a single work for your site/brand. Make a word up. Example: Simpuma.com. Something like that.

I am more so interested in a .com, and .net and nothing else really. Also there will be sections for all web master related topics. Which web designing would be one of the many topics it would have.
Okay. In that case, I would recommend thinking of a name for the community. Something unique. Something that might not work so well SEO-wise in the first little while, but at the end of the day will be able to make the most of its brand name. BleepingComputer, for example.
(01-12-2012, 01:52 AM)King Wrote: [ -> ]Okay. In that case, I would recommend thinking of a name for the community. Something unique. Something that might not work so well SEO-wise in the first little while, but at the end of the day will be able to make the most of its brand name. BleepingComputer, for example.

Perhaps I should just use my domain FForums.net. Hmm... I wouldn't mind using a different one though.
(01-12-2012, 01:54 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps I should just use my domain FForums.net. Hmm... I wouldn't mind using a different one though.

Definitely a possibility. If only the 'F' would pertain to something more webmaster-related. I think you can do slightly better.
(01-12-2012, 01:55 AM)King Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely a possibility. If only the 'F' would pertain to something more webmaster-related. I think you can do slightly better.

Yeah that is pretty true. Perhaps I should just figure out another one.
Think along the lines of WebDirect - that sort of thing. It might inspire you, I don't know.
Pages: 1 2 3