Support Forums

Full Version: A broken family
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am 10 years old, this is my HF profile http://www.hackforums.net/member.php?act...uid=397679 but enough with that now.

I have nothing, I live in a small home, with 2 brothers who hate me, and a baby sister who is the light of my life, my mother is christian and doesn't allow me to watch almost any show on TV except two I like Invader Zim and Regular Show. I never go out and have no friends, my dad is a alcoholic strict person who will beat you until your skin is extremely red and burning and you apologize, my mother is a strict christian, she never lets me out of the house except to go to the grocery store with her. I have no one to talk to and she basically try's to force me to believe in god, I had no friends and only played a few flash games until I found HF when trying to find some hack's for a game, I made a few of my only friends ever and my mom bought me l33t cause I earned enough money and she didn't know enough about it. She then banned me one year later from it once she saw the cursing, I had to sneak on at night just hoping my friends would be on so I could have someone to talk to about the hard times and hearing what they did that day. I then found the GoodHF Tinychat a month ago and it was great, everyone there think's I'm funny, smart and mature for my age. This is when two people started ruining it, one week ago my mother caught me on it, she kicked me off the computer for days, I was then able to get back on and go on there, all of the mod's allowed me, except one. Hades, he hated my freakin guts and ban's me every-time I'm on, but this isn't the problem right now, its my mother. She caught me today and is now threatening to take away the computer and the internet cause I'm apparently talking to sinful people and atheist's and I will turn one if I talk to them (Note I'm believe that there is not enough proof to disprove or prove a god) and she also makes up stuff like Darwin said it was fake before he died and yells at me anytime I try to explain why I don't believe in a god, now she will take away the only thing I have in life if she catches me one more time, the only light in my life is my baby sister who I love, what should I do?
First of all, legally you can't be on a forum, due to your age.
Secondly, we're not to discuss HF here.

Lastly, pain demands to be felt. Until the source of the pain is gone, you will feel it. You mentioned your father beating you, so report him. That's abuse. Nothing will change unless you make it change. Your mother, however, is entirely in her right to take your computer away. What she can't do is force you to change your opinion. You should respect your mother and her opinions while still holding onto your own. There's not much you can do, considering your age. You don't have too many rights. It may just be time to play the waiting game.

Dispicable

(01-11-2012, 04:15 PM)SoulCake. Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, legally you can't be on a forum, due to your age.
Secondly, we're not to discuss HF here.

Lastly, pain demands to be felt. Until the source of the pain is gone, you will feel it. You mentioned your father beating you, so report him. That's abuse. Nothing will change unless you make it change. Your mother, however, is entirely in her right to take your computer away. What she can't do is force you to change your opinion. You should respect your mother and her opinions while still holding onto your own. There's not much you can do, considering your age. You don't have too many rights. It may just be time to play the waiting game.

First of all he was aproved my the owner of the site, so he is allowed to be here.

I know how you feel, i have a similar situation with my parents, but i wont discuss that.

It will not stop unless you tell someone, what your dad does is against the law, now your mother i agree with the guy above me. Yiou should respect here, but talking to you and hearing what happens with her, i agree she is wrong and she is wrong to do what she does, christfag, no offence.

Well what im trying to say is IT WILL ONLY GET BETTER IF YOU TELL SOMEONE. Hope you get your stuff sorted out, and you can talk to me if you want. Smile
(01-12-2012, 10:55 AM)Dispicable Wrote: [ -> ]First of all he was aproved my the owner of the site, so he is allowed to be here.

I know how you feel, i have a similar situation with my parents, but i wont discuss that.

It will not stop unless you tell someone, what your dad does is against the law, now your mother i agree with the guy above me. Yiou should respect here, but talking to you and hearing what happens with her, i agree she is wrong and she is wrong to do what she does, christfag, no offence.

Well what im trying to say is IT WILL ONLY GET BETTER IF YOU TELL SOMEONE. Hope you get your stuff sorted out, and you can talk to me if you want. Smile

He is 10 years old. This is the rule:
Code:
If you are under the age of 13, parental permission must be obtained prior to registration. A parent or legal guardian will need to download, fill in and submit to us a completed copy of our COPPA Compliance & Permission form.

Wow, I really can't say much to this. But that sounds very, very hard. You really must tell somebody.

Alright, I have a few suggestions. Here it goes;

First of all, your brothers probably don't hate you. I don't get along with my older brothers as-well, but I will take a bullet for my brothers, and they probably would as-well.

Secondly, avoid your father at all costs. If he doesn't see you, he can't hurt you. I know this isn't a solution to his abuse, but It's better than getting beaten. If he beats you out of the blue, than see your school counselor. I am surprised that your mother did not confront him yet, considering she's religious.

Lastly, your mother will do what's best for you, even if you don't agree with it. You're better off from watching violent television, and listening to bad music. I recommend you find a new hobby, such as graffiti, creative writing, or drawing. Don't make your mother crazy by telling her you don't believe in god, just go with it, and make her happy. Maybe your mother is feeling the same way as you, right now.
(01-12-2012, 12:25 PM)Cronus- Wrote: [ -> ]I am surprised that your mother did not confront him yet, considering she's religious.

The bible supports beating your children. According to the bible, there's actually a proper way to beat your children.
Should mention the bible also says women can't have opinions or attempt to have any authority over a man.
I would tell you to move out but your too young. I as well have a broken family to a certain extent.

My best advice to tell you to go live with a relative.
(01-12-2012, 12:27 PM)SoulCake. Wrote: [ -> ]The bible supports beating your children. According to the bible, there's actually a proper way to beat your children.
Should mention the bible also says women can't have opinions or attempt to have any authority over a man.

I'm not sure about the bible, but in Islam, it said to give a child a light tap on the hand, to show that you are disappointed. I doubt that it encourages severe beating. Most of these statements are anti-religious propaganda.
(01-12-2012, 01:30 PM)Cronus- Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure about the bible, but in Islam, it said to give a child a light tap on the hand, to show that you are disappointed. I doubt that it encourages severe beating. Most of these statements are anti-religious propaganda.

It's not anti-religious propaganda. It's all in the book.

Proverbs 23:14: "Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell"
Ephesians 5:22: "Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord."
1 Corinthians 14:34-35: "Let the women keep silent in the churches; for they are not permitted to speak, but let them subject themselves, just as the Law also says. And if they desire to learn anything, let them ask their own husbands at home; for it is improper for a woman to speak in church."

I used to be a Christian.
Man i feel for you ive had experience's like also my friend you need to stand up for your self do you go school you'll have a better chance calling the social service's or What they call it in your country it's the logicall thing to do if your not happy with your life 50% you might hang your self get help the best thing you can do right now.
Pages: 1 2